55

ROSE POV****

"DAD" i yelled as soon as he opened his front door. I had my luggage with me.

"MY LITTLE GIRL" my dad yelled back with the biggest smile. We hugged and he carried my luggage into the extra room they had in the house. I went into my car and grabbed my nike duffel bag and laptop stuff.

My dad lives with his older sister. They're both separated from their ex wife/husbands so why not. They are close siblings.

The room that I'm gonna be staying in is pretty big. It's like two room's combined and where my dad lives, had a pretty good view of some hotel lights from afar. Especially from the window, that I'm considering my room now. This room used to be my older cousins, but he got a wife, kids and a house.

After I got my things inside the room I went back downstairs and my aunt was home.

"hi sweetie" my aunt Lola said and pinched my cheeks like she always would when I was younger.

"hi auntie" I said back

"let's go out and eat some dinner, yeah?" my dad asked and we all agreed. My aunt changed out of her work clothes and I decided to check my phone, but it was already dead. I would charge it in the car, but hey it's time with my aunt and dad who I haven't seen in a while. Plus, it's not like Nash would call me, I honestly have been waiting but I gave up. I still love him and I would take him back but...but he would never ask for my sorry ass back. I just left my phone here in the house to charge in my room.

The three of us got into my dads car and he drove to a buffet. It was 7:34 so that means dinner. We loved buffets that have sea food like crab. We got our table and right away after we got our drink we quickly got some food.

"how long are you gonna stay here" my dad asked while putting chow mien in his mouth.

"i don't know yet"

"honey, since you're online schooling you can stay here how ever long you want, you can move in here too if you like" my aunt told me with caring eyes

"i think I might auntie" i told them and they smiled.

"why did you decide to do online schooling now" my dad asked me we were eating crab legs now

"it's frustrating waking up in the morning" i lied. It was because I wanted to come here to get away from Nash, to make him happy

"you can take school anywhere with you then huh" my aunt asked

"ye-..." i closed my left eyes and made a weird face because when my dad cracked the crab leg a small piece came flying to my face. My dad started contagiously laughing because of my face

"you crazy monkey" he said still laughing and me and my aunt were laughing with him. We finished dinner and went back to the house. My aunt went to sleep in her room because she had work in the morning. But before she did she called me into the pantry in the kitchen

"here you can put this in your room" she said handing me a pretty good sized mini fridge. I smiled with amusement.

"thanks" i said and she patted me on the head and went to her room upstairs. I walked upstairs to my room and passed her room and straight ahead was my dad's room. My dad motioned me go come in and I did.

"here you can have this" my dad said handing me a large jar of pure quarters and a bundle of one dollar bills. Every four to six months or so, he would have a whole bunch of quarters and dollar bills and hand it to me, without a second thought

"thanks dad" i said

"your welcome, I'm gonna rest I have work at 3 in the morning" my dad told me and I hugged him and kissed his cheek before going into my room.