16

Nash POV****

I took her inside the hotel and took her to the 5th floor and walked all the way to the end and knocked on the last door. Once Taylor Caniff opened the door her jaw dropped.

"hey cutie, i'm Taylor"

"Rose" she said back keeping her cool and I got jealous a bit. Taylor let us in and all the boys were in there and they started howling at her.

"hey Rose" Cameron waved

"hey"

"well hello there Rose" Jack Gilinsky winked at her and stood up to hug her.

"HI ROSE" Matt yelled as soon as he came out of the bathroom.

"Hey Matt" she said back and they hugged after Cameron. All the boys started flirting with her and she was blushing.

"Guys stop flirting with my girlfriend" I told everyone and they all looked at me.

"woah she's your girlfriend" Carter asked

"what does she see in you, i'm cuter" Sam Wilkinson joked and I was really jealous now.

"where's Mahogany" Rose asked "i've always wanted to meet her"

"she's at home she's hanging out with us later" Jacob answered her.

"are you two coming with, later" Shawn asked me and her.

"yeah, where" I asked

"paint balling" Jack Johnson answered and we nodded our heads.

"i'll meet you guys there... what time"

"around three thirty" Aaron answered and it was only 1:30PM. At this point Dillon was twerking all over the place and Rose was laughing. I decided to take her for some Starbucks. I intertwined our finger and we started to walk out of the hotel room after we said bye.

"see you later cutie" Shawn told her and she blushed everyone else gave her flirting comments and I got so jealous. We finally left and walked down the hall.

"why are you so pouty" she asked

"because they were flirting with you"

"you are the jealous type" she brought up when I told her that and smiled. "but don't worry you're mine, and i'm yours" she kissed me and walked to my car and headed to Starbucks.

Cameron POV****

"when did Nash break up with Ashley" Dillon asked because we all knew about his relationship with Ashley except for Mahogany.

"he never did" Matt answered for them and they all were pretty shocked.

"what the hell is Nash doing, Rose seems like a good girl" Jacob brought up

"she is, but Nash is being so stupid right now" Aaron spoke "he'll end up hurting Ashley too"

We all talked about Nash and how he was doing something so stupid. Nash is our friend and we got his back but this was stupid. Rose was our friend now too we want to tell her but we didn't wanna be caught in a bad situation.

We were kind of friends with Ashley too but we didn't really like her much. She was too controlling but Nash didn't see it. She would always give us stink eyes when we were with Nash but he never saw that either. She tried to pull him away from us.

Rose POV****

When it was 3:07 we decided that we should go start and drive to the paint balling place. Probably a bad day to wear a tank top. Nash took off his baseball button up and left it in the car. We met everyone there and I finally met Mahogany. I got pictures with all of them and posted it up. We also got a group picture and everything.