8

Rose POV****

I found my way to the basketball machine I've been here alot and the highscore on there was mine. Today I decided that I wanted to beat it. I put my money in and streched my arms before I pushed the start button. I started to shoot and was doing good so far.

"you're really good at shooting" i'm pretty sure it was Nash behind me.

"thanks" i said back without looking at him I just continued shooting after a while I finallybeat my score. I wanted to avoid actually keeping a conversation with Nash so I put in more money and played for fun.

"are you trying to avoid me" he asked and I rolled my eyes and just shot the ball. I grabbed another ball and was about to shoot but Nash took it from my hands. I let him and I just grabbed a new ball. I shot but he threw the basketball so i wouldn't make it and it backfired because it hit the rim so hard that it went back to my forehead and I fell.

"fuck, wow" i held my forehead

"i'm so sorry I didn't know that would happen" he helped me up and he looked so nervous, i felt his hand shake.

"fucking bitch" i whispered and walked away to go with the others. Yeah being on your period and getting hit on the head is not a good combination at all. I could be a little sassy sarcastic bitch when I'm on my period sometimes, other times I can be just happy as hell. It's really weird.

Nash POV****

Great, I was trying to be one of those cute boyfriends that teased his girlfriend, if you know what I mean. Except that I'm not even her boyfriend and she's not my girlfriend.

I went back to the group and Rose was there sitting on her phone again we were waiting for them to finish the game again so we could join. I sat right next to her but she stood up after a bit.

"i'm going to the restroom" she told Diana and Leah. Matt and Cameron looked at me and asked what happened with their faces and hands, because they noticed that she was avoiding me.

Rose POV****

I went to the restroon both because I wanted to get away from Nash and because I had to actually use the restroom. I went straight to the toilet stool and when I was done I went to wash my hands I looked up at the mirror and my forehead was red, great. I grabbed hand towels to dry my hands and I came out of the restroom to see Nash waiting for me. What does this kid possibly want, I ain't giving him any sex. I just put my phone in front of my face and walked away but he ran up behind me and grabbed it. He locked it and put it in his pocket.

"okay what the hell" i turned around to look at him "give me back my phone"

"not until you talk to me" he smiled

"about what dude" i crossed my arms

"about why you're always avoiding me" he looked kind of sad

"i don't know what you're talking about" i shrugged my shoulders

"you know exactly what i'm talking about, you were avoiding me at the mall, while we were bowling, when you were playing basketball and you were just doing it earlier"

"dude, just give me back my phone, I'm not your girlfriend so you don't have to worry about it" i rudely stated and he handed me back my phone. I turned around and looked at it.

"i'm sorry for what ever I did"

I turned around to look at him.

"the thing is that you follow me to the gas station to meet me and get my number, you come over to my house at 2 in the morning, you kiss me and I was honestly waiting for a text, then three days later you act like nothing awkward happened" i answered and walked away back to the others. I went back to the arcade to just sit down. I was scrolling through tumblr posts laughing at the funny stuff.

"i'm really sorry" i looked up to see Nash "i really think you're pretty and all but I thought you had a boyfriend and probably you wouldn't wanna go on a date with me" i kept myself from smiling

"okay" was all i said

"and i still wanna go on a date with you, but i don't know how to ask you" he was rubbing the back of his head "so will you please go on a date with me" he chuckled trying to cut the awkwardness. I stayed quiet. "you don't have to if you don't want to, i can just leave you al-"

"okay"

"is that an okay to leave you alone or an okay for the date" he was so confused

"the date" i said casually without smiling i just shrugged my shoulders and looked back at my phone.

"lets go bowl" he asked me and smiled he grabbed my phone "you're always on this phone" this time i smiled a little

"only when I'm trying to avoid you" i stood up and grabbed my phone from him and stuck it in my pocket. "let's go" i could feel him smiling.

Nash POV*****

I know what I'm doing is wrong right now. I know it'll break her if she finds out, but I'm pretty sure she wont.