28

Nash POV****

About a week has passed and today is Rose's 17th birthday.

I've been staying over in her house, even though Cam and I already have our own house, because she's alone and I wanna look out for her.

It's the afternoon and only her close friends and cousins are here at the moment because the party hasn't started , that's including the boys and Mahogany.

"what time is this party really starting" Shawn asked

"this already feels like a party" Taylor told him. It actually did because the music was on full volume, snacks were around, drinks and everything in the backyard with the underground swimming pool.

"the real party starts at 6 and it's only" Krystal spoke and looked at her phone for the time "4:46"

We were having a good time, dancing and talking with everyone. Once the party started it got crazier. Her friends that didn't know I was dating her messed around with her because she didn't tell them and there were more of her older brothers that told me to take care of her and not to break her heart.

As the party went on people were playfully getting mad at me for hogging the birthday girl. She is my girlfriend so of course I would.

The sun was already down and the only light shining on all of us were the lights set up in the backyard. A slow song went on, and this was supposed to be a hype party. Nobody cared and just went along and slow danced with a partner no matter who it was.

"may I have this dance beautiful" I asked Rose holding my hand out and it felt like we were the only two there when in reality people were slow dancing all around us.

"you may" she giggled and grabbed my hand. Both my arms were around her waist and her arms were around my neck.

"you know you're really beautiful, right" i asked her while looking into her eyes

"and you know you're handsome" she said back and we kissed. She moved her arms to around my waist with her head buried on my chest and my chin on top of her head holding her tighter.

When we finished the slow song other songs came up and it went from slow to hype in only a few seconds. I decided to not hog Rose all that much so she could go talk to her other friends and so did I. Her party went on and everyone was having a great time.

It completely ended around 5 in the morning when people left, the only people that slept over were her cousins Diana and MJ, along with me and Cameron.

"i'm hungry" Rose told us

"we just ate an hour ago, when the party was still going on" Cameron told her

"and your point is" Diana, MJ and Rose said at the same time

"i'm pretty hungry too" i admitted. We all eventually got into Cameron's car and he drove to Denny's, because we all were craving warm syrup and pancakes. We got our pancakes and ate so much.

"i prefer waffles" Rose said after she finished

"you just ate nine huge pancakes right now and you barley tell us now" i laughed at her

"i was hungry"

We finished talking and paying and it was 8 in the morning, we spent about three hours in there. Cameron drove out of the parking lot about to drive back to Rose's house.

"i'm craving cheese cake, ice cream and nachos" Rose was slouching in my arms in the backseat of the car with me "and maybe some bacon,eggs and maybe I can eat some waffles" she was so amazed with the thought of more food.

"babe, we just ate" i told her and laughed. She looked up at me.

"we ate like what.....20 minutes ago" she smiled and I kissed her nose. We ended up going to a Walmart and she bought cheesecake and nachos because she had the rest of the stuff at home. We got back in the car and she almost automatically fell asleep in my arms.

"but she just wanted food" Cameron saw her sleeping from the rear view mirror.

"when she's craving things she ends up falling asleep" MJ told him

"it's normal for her" Diana added. We got back to her house and Diana carried the stuff because I had to carry Rose up to her room. I carried her and again, her head was side by side with mine with her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my torso.

---------

Rose POV****

It was three days after that Denny's day and Nash was at home. My cousins have been sleeping over so I made Nash finally go home with Cameron because I'm pretty sure Cameron is some what lonely too. It was already 10:58 PM and I was watching The Secret Life Of an American Teenager with my cousins Diana, Maria, Clarence, MJ and Melvin. I was texting Nash at the same time. I waited for his text and I finally got it and opened it to read

Nash: I'm sorry, but I'm breaking up with you.