6

Rose POV****

It's been three days since Nash came over to my house and the last time that we talked. He never texted or called me or anything.I knew it, he probably stopped becaues we didn't have sex or anything. I could be wrong but something about it tells me I'm right. The only person I told about that night were my cousins Diana and Leah.

It was already Monday after school and I knew the boys were still in LA because they always tweet. I was at the mall with just Diana and our cousin Leah. We were walking around finding stores that had sales. We went into Victoria Secret to buy new bras.

"hey Rose you should buy this" Leah pointed at one of the manikin that was wearing a see through bra.

"why don't you buy that, i ain't wearing that shit"

"how about you Diana" Leah laughed

"fuck no"

We finished buying some bra's and walked out of the store to see a group of guys. Not just any guys. It was Matt, Cameron and Nash. They saw us and Matt and Cameron waved hi because they remembered us. I made eye contact with Nash but me and my cousins just walked away quickly.

"they're following us" Leah told me

"really" i was annoyed

"yup" Diana turned around to look.

"let's go back to Victoria Secret" i suggested "they probably wouldn't wanna follow us in there" i laughed

We turned around and they thought we were gonna talk to them but we just brushed through and they threw their hands up like they were confused. We walked into Victoria Secret and looked at them and they stayed right there in front of the store, but they smirked at each other and walked in. Yeah, it was a pretty stupid choice to go in here because of course three teenage boys would wanna come inside a undergarment store filled with young girls.

"what do they even want" Leah asked "Carter isn't there with them so they can leave" we laughed with her. We were too busy laughing that we didn't notice they were already standing in front of us.

"what's so funny" Matt wanted to join in on the laughs

"nothing" the three of us said at the same time and awkwardly stood up straight trying to act normal

"why are you guys following us again" i looked at only Matt and Cameron avoiding eye contact with Nash again. I don't know why I made it so awkward for myself. What did you think Rose? That you would actually have a chance with this guy, a guy that probably gets girls left and right.

"we wanted to ask if you guys wanna hang out" Cameron answered looking at me and my cousins

"you could have texted or something" Leah looked at Nash knowing that he never texted me or called me after that day.

"yeah, sorry" Matt spoke "so you guys wanna hang out"

"sure what ever" i answered

"after we pay for this" Diana grabbed a random bra and took me and Leah to the line

"that's not even your size, it's too small" Leah pointed out

"i know that, but Rose do you even really wanna hang out with them, i mean Nash is there" she asked and I looked at them

"it's like what ever, if Cam and Matt wanna hang out with us let it be, i can just avoid Nash or try and be friends" i answered looking back at her and crossing my arms "i mean it's not like Nash wants to be more than that"

"are you sure about this" Leah looked at me

"yeah" we went back to them and Diana put the bra back and went back to the boys.

"line is too long" Diana told them "let's go" we headed out of the store.

"so what do you guys wanna do" i asked them

"we should go bowling" Leah pointed out and the boys agreed with her.

We all got into the two separate cars and drove off to the the bowling alley.