65

ROSE POV***

Nash and I were finished eating in Chipotle so we headed to Walmart to get some groceries. I wanted to drive because I knew Nash was super tired too. I only got about 10 minutes of sleep in the car on the way back from Las Vegas, but he hasn't gotten sleep at all.

Once I parked in the parking lot of Walmart I turned off my car and looked at Nash.

"babe" I said. He was knocked out. "Nash" I said poking his nose. He didn't wake up so I got out of the car and went to the passenger side and opened his door. "NAAAAAASH" I said shaking his body. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around the car like he was lost. "Nash we're here" I told him and he rubbed his eyes. He smiled.

"don't call me Nash" He told him and got out of the car. Once he got out and closed the door I locked the car and he grabbed my hand to hold it.

"well it is your name" I said and we walking towards the entrance. We got inside the store and I needed to grab a cart. I walked towards the cart but Nash didn't let go of my hand so I looked at him. "let go"

"whyyy" he asked in a complaining voice

"I need to get a cart Nash" I said and he let go. I grabbed the cart and once I turned around he was gone. I looked outside of Walmart and he wasn't there. I continued to walk into Walmart and still I couldn't find him.

I brought my phone out and texted him.

Me: Babe where did you go

Babeee☺️: I hate you

Me: Awwww, is little Nashy angry

Babeee☺️: Shut up, don't talk to me

Me: Fine, if that's what you want
Me: Bye

Babeee☺️: 😒

I went around Walmart picking out groceries that I wanted. Like chicken, beef, veggies. I got different kinds of cheese because oh god I love cheese. I then went to get packs of green tea bottles and water bottles. I got snacks like chips and cookies.

After thirty minutes passed Nash texted me

Babeee☺️: babe?

At the same time I was trying to look around for Nash.  I didn't see him so I just continued on what with I was doing. I looked at the time and I've been in here for almost an hour. The cart was full. It was getting hard to push it around.

Babeee☺️:  Where are you?

I ignored it and went to the lines. They were empty to I was able to just put my groceries for the cashier to scan. When she was nearly done, I texted Nash back.

Me: paying

Babeee☺️: I SAID I WAS GOING TO PAY

Me: Too bad, i'm paying now hoe

Babeee☺️: why didn't you tell me

Me: fuck you

Babeee☺️: later on, i'm coming

I was done loading my cart with the stuff after I paid and I saw Nash running to me. He took the cart for me and pushed it.

"why didn't you call me to help you" Nash looked at me like he was angry

"you ran away from me" I said crossing my arms

"you could have called me"

"you could have called and or came to look for me" I said rolling my eyes. We both got to my car and loaded the trunk. After I went into the drivers side and he sat on the passenger seat and I started to drive.

"I was just sitting down around where the chairs were" Nash let me know. I just ignored him. I wanted to mess around with him, since he told me not to talk to him.