40

Nash POV*****

I was waking up when the car came to a stop.

"we're home" Cameron spoke

I opened my eyes and we were at mine and Cameron's house. I was happy because this means I'm only minutes away to seeing Rose.

"go to her house, now go go" I sat up

"you need to shower up for her first, put on some nice clothes and we're going to the store so you can buy her flowers" Cameron told me and I groaned "well if you want a kiss from her or something from her you ha-"

"I'm on it" i got out of the car to shower up. I put on some nice clothes, like the button up that she told me she loved.

Matt POV****

"do you think Rose would take him back" I asked the boys, we were waiting in the living room for Nash

"i don't know" Carter answered first "it's been a month since they broke up and weeks since they talked" he paused "do you think she would really wait for him, he did mess everything up"

"i agree with Carter, he did mess up his chances, she gave him more than three chances" Cameron added

"so what are we talking about" Nash came down fixing his collar on his button up

"um, fruit ninja, you have like three chances, as in lives" I lied and he just looked at us

"Rose loves it when I wear this button up" he told us with a smile. He dragged his hands down the shirt. Us three boys looked at each other when Nash wasn't paying attention. Just because you wear a shirt that she loves, doesn't mean she's gonna start to love you again.

We went to a store because he wanted to buy a dozen red roses for her. He looked so happy but I have a strong feeling that something bad is gonna happen.

Rose POV****

I was home alone with Diana and we were eating pizza. The door bell rung and Diana and I looked at each other.

"NOT IT" Diana yelled before I could

"AAAAUUUUUGH" i groaned and we both laughed

"what the fuck was that" she asked still laughing at the noise I just made

"my mating call" i said getting up to open the door now. I was still laughing but it stopped when I saw Nash at the door. I had a disgusted look on my face.

"hi Rose" Matt, Carter and Cameron said in unison and I smiled at them but gave a stink face to Nash.

"Ashley and I broke up" Nash told me

"actually she dumped you" i pointed out and he sighed

"i want you back"

Nash POV*****

She was laughing and smiling until she saw my face.

"I want you back" i told her and she rolled her eyes

"until she wants you back again" she said and crossed her arms

"i haven't been texting her, i never begged for her back Rose, i just want you i love you" i told her and she just stood there. "here, look" i handed her my phone and the flowers and i showed her mine and Ashley convo. The text tone went on and she laughed at me, not a good laugh, a bad one. She handed me the phone and threw the flowers at my face and slammed the door.

I looked at my phone and I was lost about what happened. There was a new text on my screen, it was Ashley.

Ashley: babe, I love you I want you back call me

I shook my head. I ignored the text message and told the boys what happened because when I began talking to Rose they went to the car to wait. They took me home because I was gonna try again later, I'm gonna let her cool down. Ashley kept calling me and texting me begging for me back.

"Stop calling me, I don't want you back" i told her on the phone and hung up

Rose POV****

I'm not taking him back that easily. I don't know if I even want him back at all. I had second thoughts when he showed me the text conversation to show me that he really hasn't asked for her back. But he could have deleted text messages. My mind completely changed when Ashley said she wanted him back. Right when he see's the message Ashley sent, he would probably change his whole mind about me again and go after Ashley.

"do you still love him" Diana asked me

"no not really no" i answered and grabbed a slice of pizza from the short coffee table in front of us.

--------

Two days later and Nash hasn't even came back so yeah we all know where he is. Probably talking and being all lovey dovey with Ashley. I was in my front yard sitting on the grass with Diana, Blake, Justin, Ryan, Rachel, Trina, Kate and Krystal.

"we should go out and find you a man" Rachel spoke

"not ready for that" i admitted and laid back with my arms supporting me

"still thinking of Nash" Justin asked and I just shook my head

"fuck dating famous boys" i said

"yeah you already fucked a famous boy" Justin laughed at me because they all know that Nash and I had sex more than five times.

"bro shut up" i said laughing

They kept talking about Nash and it didn't really bother me anymore. Usually I would end up being upset about the fact that we're not together anymore, but I don't know. I think I'm actually over him.

A car pulled up, near the side walk.

"what the fuck" we all said at different times once we saw the person in the passenger seat