24

Nash POV****

"babe, it's for you" Ashley told me and I told her to sit down on the bed and let me handle it.

"what did we tell you about hurting her" Jimmy told me and they all stared me down

"she told us everything and how you got your friends to keep your dirty secret" Ricky said and he poked my chest almost causing me to fall. I cleared my throat and I was so scared and shaky that I almost collapsed

"you're lucky that Rose told us not to do anything to hurt you" Mark walked closer "if she didn't tell me to stop, you would have been on the floor crying asking for the pain to stop" he told me through clenching teeth. I couldn't even speak and he backed away

"i promised that i would hurt you" Brian told me "you think you're a little pretty boy huh" he asked me patting my face looking at me. He put his hand on my left shoulder and all of a sudden he punched my stomach and it's like I couldn't breath. I was holding my stomach with pain and a tear fell from my eyes because it hurt so much.

"that's how hurt Rose felt emotionally, and now you're feeling it physically" Kenny laughed at me and so did the other boys. "it's okay" he walked closer to me patting my head while I was on the floor, he had a hand in his pocket and with the other he slapped me so hard drool came out of my mouth.

"stop, she's gonna be mad if she finds out" Grant spoke "i already feel sorry for him because he cheated on Rose, he cheated on Rose for that girl " . They pulled something from the side and I was so scared I thought it was a gun or something but it was my luggage. They were gonna hand it to me but instead they threw it at my body.

"stay away from her and my house" Mark told me and they walked away. I closed the door. My stomach was screaming pain my face was burning from the slap and my upper body was aching from the luggage that was just thrown at me.

"Nash" Ashley looked at me with worry

"i'm okay" i lied because everything hurt

"we're over" she told me and I started stare at ger

"what, why"

"you really think i'm gonna stay with you after finding out that you cheated on me" she laughed at my face and left. I cried my feelings out and was so angry with, with everything and myself.

-----

Two weeks have passed and I was back at Moorseville getting my things ready since I was moving to LA. I packed most of my stuff and when I finished I was texting the boys. I never got over Ashley but I don't know about Rose. The boys still talked to me but were still pissed off at me. Mahogany didn't speak to any of us, neither did Rose and everyone else that was involved with her.

Another week went by and I was back in LA and Cameron came to pick me up. My car was sent here and was at the house that Cameron and I had together. My other stuff was sent to that house too. Our house was already decorated because Cam called designers.

"nice huh" Cam asked me when we entered the house

"yeah" i replied and set my stuff down "so have you talked to Rose yet" he shook his head at me and was mad

"and why do you even care" he asked me "maybe if you didn't do this we would probably be in her life still" he looked at his phone "we could have probably been in her life still, and you didn't have to be, there's a chance that i might have dated her instead" he walked away and left the house.