42

Cameron POV***

"Nash come on bro, you can't just stay in here forever" Matt told him. We've been trying to get him out. Nash has been in his room for most of the time for the past two weeks. The only time he came out was when he needed food or to use the bathroom to do his buisness and shower. He doesn't ever come out with the boys anymore. We hang out with Rose and them most of the time and Rose looks like she's doing completely fine compared to Nash.

"yes I can" He answered with a broken voice. Did I forget to mention that he looks like a complete mess. With his eyes red and poofy. He had nasty bags too and you could see that his face was almost always red.

"bro, you need sunlight, you- you need some sun man" Shawn told him and he sighed

"can you guys push my bed near the window and open it" Nash asked

"No, let's go, you need fresh air too" Gilinsky tried to pull him up

"again, just push my bed next to the window and open it, that way I'll get some sun and some fresh oxygen" he covered his face with a pillow. We grabbed all the blankets and pillows away from him and tossed them to the far side.

"this isn't healthy Nash, let us take you out for one day and we'll leave you alone" I lied. We're taking him out today, but that doesn't mean we're gonna leave him alone to rot in tears all the time. I want him back with Rose, we all do.

"fine" he groaned and grabbed a towel to go shower up and all us boys cheered with successs.

Nash POV****

It's not easy for me to get over Rose. I'm not even trying to get over her, I would never get over her. I still love her, I still want her to be mine. They took me out to eat at Hooters because they thought I would have fun checking out all these girls but I felt trapped.

"come on enjoy these breasts" Cameron told me

"i'm not checking any of these girls out" i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms and leaned on the table

"the chicken breasts" Cameron pushed the plate to me

"you haven't even eaten anything" Johnson told me with a worried face

"i'm not hungry"

"at least eat a hot wing" Carter told me

"Rose loves hot wings" I told them and they all sighed for me.

I ate a little and when we all finished we went to the indoor go kart place. The boys were all hyped up. We got in and I decided to watch them ride around for a bit, while I sat on the small bleachers and watched them. I looked over at the track and I saw a double gokart with a passanger. I looked closely and it was me and Rose.

--- "NASH DRIVE RIGHT" she yelled at me holding the sides of her seat

"oh no oh no oh no" i said repeatedly trying to scare her. I was driving out of control on purpose.

"i shouldn't have gone on with you" she said grabbing onto my arm tightly "you're gonna crash into those kids" she squeezed my arm tighter and started to whine.

"kiss me and I'll stop" i told her and she hit my arm and kissed me anyway----

We disappeared again. It was happening again. I'm seeing old memories of us. I kept my tears in so that the boys won't worry about me and ruin their fun. I went to join in and drove around acting happy for once. We drove around for three hours until we finally left and went to the next place. We went to Santa Monica Beach to relax and right when we got out of the car i started to see us again.

---- "Nash, i threw up" she said wiping her mouth

"eww why" i laughed at her

"because I looked at your face" she joked and started to laugh so hard. I ran to her and carried her bridal style and put her over her throw up threatening to drop her in it "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, BABE" she yelled and started to hit my arm. "I'm never eating that much again" she told me "haha, I'm so funny, yes I am" i was about to put her down "carry me to the pier and I'll kiss you she told me---

that scene disappeared and me and the boys went to the sand.

----- "babe, stop poking me" she told me while we were riding our penny boards along the sidewalks that were in the sand. I poked her more and she decided to push me I was gonna fall on the sand but I pulled her with me. She started to sob with her head down holding her elbow.

"I'm sorry babe, babe, babe, babe stop crying" i started to kiss her head multiple times.

"SIIIKEEE" she stared laughing at me and I lightly pushed her----

I turned around

---- "don't you dare pour that on me" she threatened pointing at me while she was laying down in her bikini tanning.

"too late" i said shrugging and pouring the cold bucket of salty water on her. She got up and started to run after me and tackled me down.

"i will murder you next time you do that" she said sitting on top of me and slapping my arm. I just started to laugh so hard and she pinched and twisted my nipples. ----

I wanted to cry so hard, I wanted to let all the tears fall but I was trying to stay strong. We went to the pier to get some dippin dots.

--- "cut it out Nash, I'm trying to eat" she told me as we were walking. "seriously Nash" she complaied. "HAMILTON" she yelled because I made her drop her cup of dippin dots. She threw her spoon at my head and grabbed my cup of dippin dots and started to eat all of it before I could take it away. When she finished walking quickly away from me she threw the cup at my face and started to laugh. ----

I turned around

----"i swear Nash, give me back my gaah damn churro" she tried jumping to grab the churro I took away from her.

"tell me I'm pretty" i said in a girly voice holding up the churro as high as possible

"you're the ugliest girl I've ever seen" she said crossing her arms and I pretended to be hurt. i stuffed the churro in my mouth and she started to hit my chest.

"payback for the time you ate my dippin dots" i said with a stuffed mouth

"bitch, because you knocked down my cup" she said laughing and kissing me----

I took another turn.

----"i fucking swear Nash, I will chop your fucking ball sack off if you even think about dropping me into the water" she said because I was carrying over near the edge.

"you threw my quarter over" i complained pretending to cry

"IT WAS JUST A QUARTER" she complained and started to laugh with her head back

"YOU GaVE ME THAT QUARTER" i spat back at her still trying to act hurt like a little kid now

"you're an idiot babe" she pulled me by my jaw and we started to make out until I pretended to drop her in. She jupmed a little and grabbed my body so tightly like she was gonna die.----

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" i yelled so loud and the boys and strangers started to look at me

"what's wrong what happened" Cameron came up to me putting his hand on my shoulder. He saw all my tears fall out.

"i keep seeing her, i keep seeing our memories, where ever we go I always see us together" i told them and he started to hug me. All the boys hugged me and I nearly broke down to the ground.

"that's it, you're fixing this sooner or later" Shawn told me and we went back to the cars and drove to mine and Cams house.