Welcome to Litchfield

Chapter 2- Welcome to Litchfield
"NEXT!" Some old woman yelled at the top of her voice at the counter of the holding prison I walked over to the desk and put my arms on the top and she gave me a look of disgust "Hey sweetheart look at the sign NO ARMS ON MY DESK" she screeched I quickly put my arms down and she went back to her job she asked me a bunch of questions....
Name: Faye Eloise Marhsall
Age: 19 years
Birthday: 13/02/96
Occupation: was a waitress
Sentence: 3 years 8 months
Guilty of: GBH and assault
After my interrogation she looked at me and gave me a slip of paper "Bus 10 go to station 2" she said "NEXT!" She screamed whilst I walked away I arrived at station 2 where I sat down everyone was quiet then a man came over "All you ladies will be going to Damson Women's institute in New Jersey however Faye Marshall you will be going to Litchfield, understood?" He said we all nodded before we all stood up 1 by 1 and were handcuffed and chained it was quite painful and we got onto the bus and a man stood up "Now ladies in the event of a emergency... Well you can't do much because you'll be chained up but don't worry we'll make sure you get to your prison" he said and gave a weird smile, I looked out the window before we started moving the bus journey to Damson was about 30 minutes where everyone got off except me it was awkward a 19 year old surrounded by 50 year old prison guards all of which were flirting with me.

Another hour passed before the bus stopped at a hill "Here's your stop missy" the driver said and I was escorted off the bus and into a small van "Hey the names Morello" a woman said in a strong accent "I'm your driver to the prison it's not scary here just find some friends and you'll be sorted" she added and smiled I didn't respond I was scared after the drive we got to the main prison block where I was taken inside and was placed in a room for my inspection and stuff, "MARSHALL!" a woman screamed I stood up and she dragged me into a private room "Take your clothes off" she instructed so I did "Now squat and cough" she said "Really?" I questioned "I'm just doing my job honey now squat and cough" she snapped after that awkwardness I was taken to some picture room "The names Mr Healy, stand up against the wall and get your picture taken" he said so I did and he set off the camera which almost blinded me with how bright it was I then collected my clothes of some small snappy lady "Marshall #5438" she said I guess that's my name and code then..... I grabbed my stuff and was taken to that Mr Healy's office "Now Marshall usually for new prisoners we would keep you in a small unit for a month before classing you as a official prisoner however due to overcrowding cells that can't happen so we will put you straight out there with the prisoners" he said before I could respond there was a knock at the door and someone came in "Ahh SoSo glad you came" Mr Healy said "This is Marshall I want you to give her a tour and show her her new bunk" he instructed "Yes Mr Healy, oh put your badge on Marshall" she said I looked in confusion but it clicked it was the badge with my photo on.

The walk to my bunk was awkward SoSo didn't talk and when she did it was short questions "How long you here for?" She said "3 years 8 months...." I replied "Ouch that's tough, I'm being released in 6 months" she replied "Right here's your bunk now good luck" she said before leaving rapidly, all eyes in the area were on me everyone was whispering and my bunk mate sat up "Hey I'm piper.... I mean Chapman. You are?" She said she was tall and had long blonde hair and seemed nice "Hi I'm Marshall" I said before putting my stuff down "I take it SoSo didn't give you a tour, she's like that I'll show you around later if you want? And I'll tell you a few Do's and Don'ts about Litchfield" she asked "Yeah sure I'd like that" I replied "So why are you here?" I asked she was hesitant to respond "I committed crime for someone I loved..." She said but she was interrupted "Oh bullshit Chapman you know you done it for the sex" a woman replied with long black hair and glasses "Oh shut up Alex" Piper said whilst laughing "This is the woman I done the crime for, her name is Vause always address others by their last names not their first" she said "Why you here?" Vause asked me "I committed GBH and assault, I got 3 years 8 months" I replied "You'll be out before me I got 9 years left and Chapman here has got another year" Vause replied "The judge said if I was good I could be out within half my sentence" I said hopefully "Oh sweetie don't be so gullible they only say that to make you feel better. It's not gunna happen" some woman butted in "Red your not helping she's new she's vulnerable" Piper snapped "My dearest apologies" Red replied sarcastically. There are so many people I'm meeting but I've made 2 friends so far I guess.... I unpacked my things and settled in for my first night at Litchfield Prison.