The end for Suzanne.

~Day 4~
"Suzanne this has gone on for long enough please just let us go" Piper pleaded but Suzanne brushed off her plea "You out of all people must now what it's like to have a crap life and we understand but I'm sure now that they will keep you here" I added but what I said was a lie "They will send me away" Suzanne bluntly responded as she sat curled up still clutching the knife, I cautiously got up and went over to her and sat down next to her "I know I've been a bitch to you Suzanne.... I'm sorry" I said as I sat next to her she looked up at me "Your apology means nothing to me..... NOW SIT BACK DOWN!" Suzanne screamed I ran back to Alex and Piper as the phone rang "You answer it!" Suzanne said as she pointed to Alex "Hello?" Alex said as she stood shaking "We heard some shouting is everyone ok?" A man said down the end of the phone "We are fine. But we just want to leave....." Alex responded "Tell Suzanne there is a meeting with the head of federal justice as we speak to discuss a possibility that Suzanne can stay at Litchfield" the man said "They will chuck me down the hill, hang up" Suzanne ordered as she pointed the knife.

A few hours passed before the phone rang this time Suzanne answered "Suzanne, you've been granted permission to stay here at Litchfield" the negotiator said "Really?" She said she became distracted and out the corner of my eye I could see a officer giving us instructions to duck for cover, so we did. A small cylinder came flying threw the window "What's that?" I asked but it was to late it went off and smoke filled the room, we all started coughing as guards came rushing in, we all screamed as gun shots could be heard me Alex and piper all cowered in the corner hugging each other, in what felt like hours the smoke and gun fire ended. The room was trashed and there lying lifeless on the floor was Suzanne a guard came over to us and knelt down "It's over now, she's dead. Now one by one you will be led outside. You first" a man said as he grabbed Piper and led her away before coming back for Alex and then me.

I emerged into daylight reporters swarmed all round the area before I was packed off into a ambulance. I was treated for the slash on my hand before my mum came running over to me and hugging me "Thank goodness your ok!" She said as she clutched onto me "Where's the others?" I asked "All the other inmates are being held elsewhere until it's safe to return to Litchfield. Alex and Piper are being treated for shock" she replied "I'm just glad your ok" she added "I had to play god that day when morello died. I had to pick her name.... She died because of me!" I said before breaking down into tears "It wasn't your fault. It's survivors guilt" she said trying to reassure me "When you return to Litchfield you will have counselling for your trauma...." She suggested "How's SoSo?" I went on to ask "About that.... Your friend was released this morning, she was no longer classed as a threat so they let her go" she said I sat in shock "she never said goodbye" I replied "Well she hardly could when you were being held by that psycho now get some rest!" My mum ordered as I led back and drifted away.

(These are the only deaths that's will occur during this book)