Where are we?

"Ladies out" a guard ordered as the van came to a stop. 1 by 1 we all emerged into daylight it was hot, desert sand blew into our faces, scorching our eyes. We were soon taken inside the building was old, we were all separated and were taken into separate rooms. A lady came in I couldn't understand anything she said I think she's Mexican "Where are we?" I asked in hope of a reply "Mexico city" a man replied as he entered the room "You and your friends drew the short straw and had to be sent here" he added "Look at the camera" he said, I turned and before I got even look decent the flash came I winced in agony as it blinded me.

"Here's your temporary jump suit" he said as I got changed "How long will I be here?" I asked "A few months" he replied "WHAT!" I screeched "Just kidding, 2-3 weeks" he replied before laughing. I soon found myself staring down a corridor people staring at me and speaking Spanish, in the distance I saw the others I ran over "Marshall!" Chapman said as she hugged me "No hugging" a guard snapped "Ladies over here" a woman said trying her best to speak English "This is your room" she said as she opened the door. The beds were tatty and old, the sheets were dirty. We all took a bed and put our stuff on top before sitting down "I miss my kitchen" Red said as she laid down "Ow what the hell!" Alex said she got up and lifted her pillow, she screamed as she slammed the pillow down. We all went over and there under her pillow was a dead rat, we all screamed as a crowd gathered.

"What's the problem" a guard said as he entered our room, without hesitation he grabbed the rat and flushed it down the toilet "There's plenty more where that came from" he said before laughing. "Where did all the others go?" Red questioned as we all sat back down "2 of the groups were moved to Washington, and the rest were sent to prisons all the way down in Florida, probably better than here" Chapman replied. We were all laid down trying our best to stay cool in the heat when a familiar face came in "Hey ladies" Mr Healy said as he entered the room "MR HEALY!" We all screeched before standing up "Why are you here Healy" Nichols questioned "All the staff at Litchfield were moved to and I was placed here" he said "When can we go back" Vause pleaded "If your lucky maybe 2 weeks, we have to wait until a full investigation takes place into how everyone got out of the perimeter of Litchfield" he replied "Oh all we done was went swimming it's not like no one died" I said "That's where your wrong 5 inmates ran off and we believe 1 of them has committed murder" he said our facial expressions dropped all of a sudden.

It soon was our first dinner at this place, "What's on the menu Red?" I said jokingly "Something dead and rotten by the looks of it" she replied and we all started laughing "Are you questioning my cooking?" One of the cooks said behind the counter whilst she clutched a knife, we all looked dazed before carrying on it was our turn to be served when the cook looked at us all "Sorry we've ran out of dead things" she said before laughing "Listen here if you don't go behind that counter and get me and the others something half decent to it I will hunt you down in your bunk and I will kill you, I've killed before I could do it again" Alex said in a evil tone before the cook walked back into the kitchen to grab something "Vause you've never killed someone" Nichols butted in "Shh I'm trying to get us food" she said in response. The cook emerged back with 5 trays each containing decent amounts of food which was different from everyone else's "The best I can do" the cook said as she handed us the trays "It's a start" Vause replied before smirking and walking away.....

A/N
This storyline will last for a few chapters 3 at the most. Really happy with how well this story is going in terms of reads.

Votes are also very appreciated and gives me more determination to write 😅

~James~