Side effects

I was discharged from hospital a day later "Marshall ready to go?" A guard asked me as he cuffed me and led me to the prison van inside was Alex and Piper they still looked like they were in shock well we all were "How's your hand?" Alex asked breaking the ice "Sore but I'll live, how are you?" I asked "Just as bad. I didn't know they were going to kill her!" She responded.... Half hour later and we returned back to the hell hole. We all walked together as the other inmates stared at us whispering things "I'm glad your ok" Boo said sympathetically to us as we walked past, we all stopped as we saw the entrance to the church room the place where it all happened it was all sealed off before Red came over to me "Don't torture yourself, come with us" she said as she took me to the canteen I didn't feel like eating but I had to.

I walked back to my bunk to find all my stuff still where it was but SoSo's stuff was all packed up and gone like she didn't exist but I saw a envelope placed on my bed I opened up and read what was inside
"Dear Faye.
I hope you read this letter. I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye, I'll visit soon and here's my number..
SoSo xx"
And enclosed was a slip of paper with her number on.... I felt better now that I can still see her. I sat led on my bunk when Pornstache came over "Marshall you need to see Mr Healy!" He ordered before walking away. I went to Mr Healy's Office before sitting down.

He was my counsellor so I guess that's why I was there "So Faye do you want to tell me how you've been?" He asked "If I'm going to be honest I've been feeling rubbish, down and depressed. I've felt guilty over Morello's death" I said before slumping my head "It wasn't your fault. You just done what you were told to do, if it's anyone's fault it's Suzanne's" he said in reassurance "I still hear the noise of gun shots and the screams. As soon as I close my eyes that's all I hear" I said "Chapman and Vause have said the same thing too. I've prescribed them some pills to help them sleep" he said before he handed me a slip of paper "Take this to the medical centre and they will sort it" he said before smiling.

I left his office and went to the medical centre and handed them the slip Chapman and Vause were there too "You here for the pills?" Vause asked "Yeah I am. What will they do?" I asked "They'll just help you sleep you'll be prescribed them for the next 14 days come here every night at 9pm" the doctor interrupted before handing me a cap with 2 pills. We all took them and headed back to our bunk we had to pass the church and the door was open, inside was just a massacre blood everywhere. I could still see the slip of paper with Morello's name on it. Suzanne's hair ties all across the floor. A police officer saw us and came to the door and slammed it shut "We'll recover from this" Alex said to us both "Will we?" I replied before walking back to my bunk and slumping on the uncomfortable mattress...