Good times

I woke up on the sofa downstairs, I haven't spoke to Alex since our argument. "Morning" she bluntly said as she walked past me "Hi" I muttered before getting up "You got over your little tantrum?" She said as she cooked some breakfast "It wasn't a tantrum. Why are you being like this! Why are you being so nasty and horrible." I sneered "Ladies come on, you only just got out of prison you should be enjoying yourselves not arguing" My mum said "Stay out of this, you don't even deserve to live here" Alex snapped, I could tell by her face she didn't mean that "Mrs Marshall I'm so sorry I didn't mean to talk to you like that" she pleaded "It's fine, I know where I'm not wanted" she said and walked away. I grabbed Alex arm and turned her around so she could face me "That's my fucking mother your talking to. What on earth has gotten into you?" I shouted before storming out of the room.

I went to the bedroom and pounced on the bed and started to cry, moments later the door handle turned and someone walked in, I looked up and saw it was Alex "Baby I'm sorry" she said "I don't understand, what have I done?" I sobbed "Nothing, you haven't done anything. It's just I'm really stressed. With the wedding and everything else to plan" she said "We could cancel the wedding" I blurted "And why would I do that?" She asked "I was hoping you were going to say that, see September 27th is only next week, that was our proposed marriage date and well whilst you were in prison I organised everything, so if your still happy to get married how about we go dress shopping?" I suggested, she nodded and laughed before grabbing my hand and taking me to the car.

We pulled up at a dress shop and went inside, we separated for a bit and picked out a few dresses and tried them on, we've been in here for hours and have tried in multiple dresses each. "I've found the perfect one" we both said to each other at the same time as we found the right dresses "Keep it a surprise" Alex chuckled from the next room over "I will" I laughed. "All together your total comes to $15,000" the cashier said as we paid "Do you accept change?" Alex joked before paying with her credit card and we grabbed our dresses and went back home.

"Where is everyone?" Alex asked as we arrived home "I think my sister came and took my mom and brother out for the day and Piper has gone to catch up with friends" I said as I grabbed Kevin out of his car seat. I got in doors and put Kevin to sleep and emerged back out into the living room "Well I guess as it's just us here we could do whatever we want" Alex said and bit her lip "I guess so" I laughed and started to kiss her, we looked at each other and laughed before she led me to the bedroom and shut the door.