Back to normal

It's been a week since it all happened the pills I've been given are great literally less than 10 minutes after I take them I'm gone. I was led on my bunk when Pornstache came over "Marshall pack your things your going back to C wing, and you've gotta see Mr Healy after!" He ordered as he stood watching me as I packed my stuff "Can I help you anymore?" I asked as he stood staring at me "Just looking at the view" he replied creepily before smiling. I got my things and went back to my old bunk it was still empty since Piper moved with Alex.

I went to mr Healy's office and knocked on the door "Come in!" I heard him say. I opened the door and sat down before he took of his glasses and looked at me "Hello Faye, as things have calmed down I've been ordered to give you your work placement" he said, I sighed why do they make us work for such little pay? I thought "You are now working in the sewing factory, Chapman works there too she'll show you the ropes" he said before letting me leave.

I went back to my bunk and sat down when someone came and put there stuff on the empty bunk "Hey roomie" she said I looked up and saw that Red was my new bunk mate she was nice to me she looked out for me as a daughter so I don't mind. It turned 12pm and it was time to head to the factory. I walked inside and everyone was sat manually sewing together clothes, Piper came over to me "Hey you work here now?" She asked "Yeah, what do I do?" I replied "As your new you'll be placed on packing duties" she said as she led me over to the packing area "So your look at the order list, you go and collect the required amount of clothing, you place it in the box, seal it and place the address on top" she said she supervised me as I done my first few boxes before she left.

"What you in for?" A middle aged lady said as she sat next to me packing a box "GBH and assault, you?" I replied making conversation "Murder" she said bluntly as she held some scissors "Inmate don't play with scissors" a guard snapped as he stood behind us "I'm only joking with you, I'm here for fraud" she said before we both laughed. After packing 200 boxes I was allowed to leave. I headed to commissary as my funds went in today, behind the counter was Chen "Hey Chen, 2 deodorants, toothpaste and 4 breakfast bars, please" I said as she sat, she got up and walked around and collected my stuff before handing it to me.

I walked back to my bunk and sat down on my shelf was a small envelope "Came for you earlier" Red said as she sat filing her nails I opened up the package and found a bunch of photos inside all were of me and my family and of my friends too, "Are we allowed these?" I asked Red "Yes, as long as if they aren't rude" she replied. There was also 2 visiting order requests one from my Mum and another from..... SoSo!. Maybe she does care after all.....