Release day

A/N: Faye has been released from prison however Alex and Piper still remain in prison and will do until chapter 43 and chapter 50 will be the last chapter until I start the second book.

Faye PoV
It was a bright sunny day in New Jersey. Today was the day that Faye was waiting for. Release day. "Morning little man. Guess what today is?" Faye said excitedly to Kevin who was led in his cot. Faye emerged from her bed and done some last minute packing. Got ready and was all prepared to go "Faye you aren't allowed to leave until 1pm. It's 11am now" Her probation officer joked as she walked in "Right, here is your key to your hostel room. Your first week stay is paid for this should give you time to get a job. I take it you have a car?" Penny the probation officer asked "Yeah my mum is coming to collect me in it then I'll head to the hostel" Faye replied excitedly "So what's the first thing your gunna do when your out?" Penny asked "Go to the hostel and have a proper bath. I'm visiting Alex later too" She smiled.

"Marshall it's time" a guard said as he stepped into Faye's room "This is it Kevin" Faye said as she picked up her son and grabbed her bag. Outside was all the other prisoners. Lined up in a row. As she walked down she said goodbye to everyone. She got to the exit before she turned around and a tear ran down her face "I'm gunna miss you guys" she said and everyone smiled and cheered as she stepped out to the sign off centre. "Right sign here and here" a woman said behind the desk "Here's your personal belongings you came in with. It's now a pleasure to say you are no longer a prisoner at this facility and you are free to go" the women said and handed Faye a envelope with paperwork and more importantly her engagement and Alex grandmas rings.

Faye stepped out into the fresh air. She stopped for a while to take in the surroundings. She felt in her coat pocket when she felt something she pulled it out and saw her ID badge from when she first came to Litchfield more than a year ago. "I'll keep this for memories" she said to herself and placed it in her bag. "FAYE!" Someone said excitedly she turned around and saw her mother running towards her. They hugged for a while and both cried with joy "Your free" Faye's mum said as she helped her to the car. "I here they have given you a hostel room?" Faye's mum said "Yeah but I was hoping to come back home until me and Alex get a place" Faye replied "Sorry sweetheart your grandma had to move in" Faye's mum spoke "Oh" Faye mumbled.

"Here's the hostel" Faye said as they pulled up outside. It was a tall building "It doesn't look too bad" Faye added "Right here's your car keys, if you need anything then call" Her mum said and handed her the thing she loved most. Her phone. They hugged goodbye and Faye walked into the building "Hey, are you the newbie?" A man said as Faye walked inside "Yeah I'm Faye" she said introducing herself "I'm Mike, you are in room 7 just down the corridor" he said.

Faye rushed down to her room and walked in, it was huge a double bed. A glamorous bathroom and even a small kitchen area. She settled Kevin down and took her first bath in ages. She turned in her phone and was swarmed with messages "We have to meet up sometime" one message said "So glad your out xx" another said. Faye got out the bath and got dressed, "How could I forget?" She said to herself and pulled out her rings and placed them in her fingers "That's better" she chuckled. A few moments later her phone rang "Someone from Litchfield prison is trying to contact you" a automated voice rang without hesitation Faye accepted the call and heard the voice she's been wanting to hear for a long time "Hey sweetie" Alex said "Oh my god, I've missed hearing your voice" Faye said excitedly "So how's life on the outside?" Alex asked "Perfect, brilliant in fact. I can't make it to come see you later, I've got job interviews to go to" Faye replied "What did I say? We don't need jobs I have enough money." Alex replied "It's just until you and Piper get released and my 2 month probation is over. Is the money for the house being transferred into my account?" She asked "Yeah $500,000 should be in there by this evening" Alex said "$500,000?!!!" Faye screeched "Don't worry I'm sure you'll put it to a good house for us. I'll call later. Love you" Alex said before hanging up.

Faye became excited. Like nothing could ruin this day "Should we go house shopping?" Faye said to Kevin and he giggled and a smile erupted on both of their faces, she placed him in his buggy and walked out into civilisation it was like she had never seen a busy high street before, she walked into a real estate and sat down "Hey, do you have any houses on the market? Maybe 4 bedrooms for $500,000?" Faye asked "Yeah we have a bunch, there's this one here, back door swimming pool, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms right on the river side for $350,000?" The estate agent said "When can I see it?" Faye asked "Tomorrow?" She replied "Perfect I'll see you there" Faye smiled before leaving. But will her fairytale last forever?.....