Leaving party

"Ms Marshall?" A doctor called out as me my mum and my other sister was sat in the waiting room, we all stood up and walked inside and sat down "I take it these are your daughters?" The doctor said and introduced himself "Yes this is Faye and this is Danielle" my mum said as she sat in her wheelchair, as each day passes she seems to get weaker and weaker "Following your recent scan of your brain the tumour has increased in size" the doctor began, I couldn't say anything I could feel my emotions building up so I just clutched my mothers hand "How long?" My mother said as she held mine and Danielle's hands "In experience I would say maybe a few weeks, a few months at the max" he said "I'm sorry there was nothing we could do to help, it was just to aggressive and we caught it too late. In the meantime I suggest you move in with one of your daughters" he said "You and Oliver can stay with me" I said and smiled.

We drove back to my mums house and packed up a few of her things and grabbed Oliver "Poor kid, he's only 16" Danielle said as Oliver passed us with his bag "We'll look after him" I said and drove back to my huge but empty house. "Why are we living with you?" Oliver said as he walked in "Oh and there's me thinking you would enjoy using my swimming pool everyday" I joked "Heard from Alex at all?" Danielle said "Yeah she's being released in a couple of days along with Piper" I replied "It's gunna be a bit cramped with 6 of you in a 3 bedroom house?" Danielle replied "Me, Alex and Kevin will take one room, Oliver and mum will share one and Piper gets her own" I said.

Alex PoV
"Alex have you seen my blanket?" Piper said as she was packing up her stuff "Pipes we don't go until Friday plus why do you want that dirty old rag?" I asked "It has sentimental value to me" she said. "If someone was to tell me 10 years ago I would be out of prison, living with my closest friend and getting married in a month I would never have believed it" I replied "Heard anything from loser Larry?" I added "Him and Polly are together" she replied "I always knew she was a trouble maker, oh well pipes you don't need a guy you've got us" I said and smiled before walking outside "Gunna miss you meth head" I joked as I walked past Pennsatucky and the others from the bible gang.

"Hey Vause, you and Chapman come to the communal area at 8PM" Nichols said as she walked towards me "Why?" I replied "It's a surprise" she said before winking and walking away. Later on me and Piper walked towards the lounge and walked in "SURPRISE!" A bunch of people shouted as they emerged from behind chairs and tables and a banner at the front of the room gave it away that it was a leaving party. "You didn't think you were gunna go without a proper goodbye?" Red said as she stood at the front "Here drink this" Nichols said as she handed me something "What is it?" I replied "Red managed to sneak some alcohol in, but shh don't tell anyone" she said I could tell she's had way to much of it already, she was stumbling about "I would but I don't wanna ruin my chances of getting out" I said and handed it back. I can't believe that my 7 year sentence is going to be over soon and that I can finally make something of my life. And live my life with the woman I love as well as my best friend living with us too.