A big mistake

I woke up in the comfort of my bunk it's weird that I've actually missed this uncomfortable mattress. "Morning honey" Piper said jokingly "Morning sugar plum" I replied and we laughed. I sat up over the course of the 7 months I've been here. Wait I've been here 7 months already??? Anyway I've kinda developed feelings for her. She came over and sat next to me and we joked and read a magazine she had, we looked at each other and I stupidly leant in and kissed her she paused before she pulled me away "What the hell are you doing!" She screeched and stood up "Piper.... I'm sorry" I replied, before long Vause came "Pipe what's the matter?" She said "This freak kissed me when I'm not even into her" Piper said Vause stepped towards me she looked evil kinda vicious "She's mine, do something like that and I will lock you in the dryer in the laundry, and trust me it's not nice" she said before pulling away her and Piper walked off and I sat regretting what I just done.

I walked to the kitchen and passed SoSo on the way "Hey Marshall what's wrong?" She asked me concerned "I've made a mistake" I said before crying on her "come over here and tell me about it" she said before we were interrupted by Piper and Alex "Be Careful of that one SoSo she might kiss you" Piper sneered before Laughing "You kissed Piper?" She questioned "Yep and no they are being nasty" I replied wiping away tears "Come on we will see Mr Healy my bunk mate is being released tomorrow I can ask if you can move in?" She said "Really?" I said and looked up at her "Yeah sure he's in a good mood today so he will say yes" she said.

And after a brief confrontation he actually said yes and I can move in now as her bunk mate was released early, I went back to my bunk and Alex and Piper were going through my things "Hey get off that!" I screeched and grabbed a photo of my mum and dad off her "Put my stuff down" I screamed and Piper approached me "Or what!" Piper snapped and without hesitation I slapped her right round the face whilst Pornstache looked on "Wow she's vicious" he said before laughing and walking away, Piper turned and looked at me she slammed down my stuff before running off Alex following her, I quickly packed my things in a box and moved over to SoSo's bunk it was surprisingly a lot nicer this area got renovated recently, new bunks new mattresses and even heating!.

I settled in before Piper came over "What now Blondie?" I said and rolled my eyes "Why are you being a bitch!?" She whispered "Cause you were a bitch to me over the kiss thing there was no need to tell people" I mumbled before she turned and left, SoSo looked at me shocked "What? Bitches gotta learn" I said before laughing. Before long me and SoSo were good friends we ate dinner together went to the yard together it was great. Tonight was movie night but I didn't want more confrontations with Alex or piper so me and SoSo stayed and played noughts and crosses in our bunk "You know since I came here your the only true friend I have" SoSo said "Aww SoSo.... Don't mean to sound nosey but when do you get released?" I asked "Well a bunch of us had our release dates changed I've got an extra 5 months for some reason Unknown to me...." She said "You'll be out before me" I sighed "If that's the case I'll still come and visit" she said and put her hand on my leg for reassurance "NO TOUCHING!" A guard screeched and we moved.

I looked at the date "December 31st 2015" SoSo has a calendar on her side of the bunk, wait it's her birthday? Why didn't she tell me..... I ran to commissary and bought her some 'gifts', a new toothbrush, soap, chocolate and some socks the best I could do considering we are in jail.... I ran back to my bunk and she was just waking up. I wrapped everything in some tin foil Mendoza gave me. "Happy Birthday!" I said as she woke up "How did you know?" She said surprised "Your calendar" I said and handed her my gift, she looked shocked but opened it "Oh my gosh, Faye thank you so much" she said and hugged me, "I'm glad I've got you as a friend" she said as she looked at me and smiled......