Chapter 02 - Birthday twenty years of Roger .

POV Layla.Yasmin not said goodbye to Vick and me. Simply left with his suitcase without saying where it goes.I sat on the couch and began to weep with remorse. As much as Yasmin was wrong with all I believe that Vick and I got heavy in the words we said to her.Vick sat next to me hugging me too. She wept quietly in silence.We went to lunch. After lunch Vick went to the kitchen waste and saw two bracelets of friendship played there. Yasmin left her there. Certainly Roger and she fought very ugly.Vick took both bracelets and washed and left drying them.- What will you do with the bracelets, Vick? Apparently neither Roger and Yasmin will use more.- It remains to be seen. - Said Vick with eyes red from crying.POV Victoria.I took the two already dry bracelets and put me in my room. Something tells me that the two still will make peace one day.I sat on my bed and cried like a child. Yasmin was wrong, but I was also rude in words, especially when he said that did not want to be her friend.I looked at a picture frame that was next to my bed. Yasmin was smiling. The photo was taken in Truro.I took the picture and kissed her.- Pardon my friend. I love you so much.

POV Roger. 

 That night I could not sleep thinking about the fight I had with Yasmin. I cried most of the night. I passed in the clear. It's nine in the morning. Levanto. I can not sleep anymore. I take a bath and I see my eyes filled with tears. I ate breakfast quickly and went to the garage to get my car I left the day before. Bri spent in the home. Said he would travel to Truro in two days. 

We played a little guitar and sing. I told Brian everything that happened, why he was hurt by Yasmin, not just me as all our friends. Brian said Yasmin and I still understand. It's a question of time. He said that Tim is wrong too, for having deceived Yasmin. And she ended up with him. Brian said he would if he could Truro me, but have to stay in London. I told him that when I get back we will celebrate my birthday in a pub. 

I ended up having lunch at Bree's house. Mrs. Ruth made a delicious lunch for us. The days passed quickly and finally reached July 25. Brian and Tim called wishing me good trip to Truro.  

Les Paul , Layla and Vick were going with me. We were in the car, still within the city of London when Layla said: 

- Vick 'm worried about Yasmin . She did not give news . This disappearance it is strange. 

At the time I braked the car with all worried and said : 

- As well Yasmin is missing ? 

- She left the apartment with a large suitcase for three days and did not say where he went. - Said Vick.

- She must have gone to Truro. - Paul said. 

- I do not know Paul . I called and yesterday there during the day. The phone rang. I called the night and the woman answered Laura , but as she recognizes my voice I realized she hung up the phone .

 - Sometimes Yasmin is already in Truro and do not want to talk to any of us. I listened to intently . 

Soon we took the highway and thought about Yasmin .  

We come to Truro at lunchtime. Let them in the house of his parents. When I kept my car in the garage at the home of my mother, Clare came hugging me tight. I hugged her with great affection. I missed my shorty. 

Soon my mother came to greet me as well. I could not stand it. I cried in the arms of my mother. 

We went in and told everything to Clare and her. They were shocked by all the events. 

- Certainly Yasmin repented, brother. - Clare said. - She missed a lot, but Yasmin has a heart of gold. She loves friends. She loves you, Roger. 

- It does not seem, Clare. - said sadly. - It still hurts much everything that happened. 

- Yasmin missed my son, but you also have erred. Paul, Les and you pretty much humiliated Yasmin, threw her out of the apartment as if it were a monster. She missed a lot, but tried to repair his mistake and you were judged as if they were in court. 

- I do not know if I did good or bad, Mom, I know is that I am very hurt. I think never to forgive. I believe that we'll never be best friends again. 

I hugged my mother and sister. 

- Stay calm my brother. Daddy will not come to your birthday tomorrow. 

- That's better, shorty. And believe me: it's the first time I feel like not to celebrate my birthday. 

 I spent the rest of the day lying on my bed, listening to music in my old room. I am going through a great astral hell.  

POV Yasmin . 

After dinner I was in my bed with Snoopy pajamas watching television . The phone rang , but did not attend . I do not want to talk to anyone. My mother came into my room and said, 

- Daughter, who is on the phone is Layla . We talked a little. They came to Truro this afternoon . 

- I do not want to talk to any of them, Mom. Say I do not want to talk and ready . 

- Daughter is better talk to her. Tell me what you feel and puts a stop to it . 

- That's what I'll do . I will answer the phone here Mom.  

I answer the phone.

- Yasmin in line. -

 Yasmin Statement Layla . 

Right now I am silent . 

- Yasmin I miss you . 

- Broadband hypocrisy ok Layla . - She said coolly . - You all HATE me . Do not want my friends , now comes with this conversation ? And wrong I'M PAYING SO , but the words of Vick going through my head. She does not want my friendship , I said I was ungrateful , Roger , and Les Paul their apartment drove me pretty much kicks when I ask for forgiveness. Whatever now? ANSWER . 

I realize that she's crying on the other end. 

- Please do not turn more to me ok , Layla ? Soon you will be free of me. Forget that i exist. 

I hung up on her face .  

POV Roger.Today is my birthday. Twenty years old. My friends are here, actually lack a person. The most special. I heard she is already in Truro for four days. Layla said he tried to talk to her yesterday and Yasmin was rude. He said he will soon be free from it.

I want to try to understand the meaning of these words, but I can not think of the meaning.

My father fortunately did not come.

Brian and Tim called me for wishing me happy birthday. I wanted to stay longer in Truro, a month at least, but in two weeks I go back to London because of the band's performances in pubs. The staff will return with me. Finally Brian, Tim and I will record the first disc of the band at Trident Studios.

People are enjoying the party, drinking and eating. My sister Clare and Luke are dating for real. They are more passionate than the last time I saw them in April.

Mr. Jonathan and Laura lady called me for wishing me happy birthday and all the best. Normal talked with me. I did not ask for Yasmin and they also said nothing about it.

Midnight sang happy birthday to me and made three requests. I hope one of them is fulfilled. The first piece of cake was for my sister, Clare and then my mother.

Smile on the outside, inside I'm crying ...During the two weeks I was in Truro out with Clare and my mother sometimes go out alone with Clare, other time with her and Luke as well go out with other friends of Truro had not seen for a long time and with Vick , Layla , Les and Paul .Second week of August .Now is the day of departure. I must return to London because of the band , my desire was to stay in Truro for two more weeks . The classes in college and stage return after the day on September 10 .I said goodbye to my mother and sister to many early miss . Only return to Truro now in the end of year festivities . I asked the two take care of themselves .I returned to London with Les Paul , Vick and Layla .It was the worst birthday of the last times I went through. My heart is sad.