Chapter 32- Rolling Stone Magazine / New York / album Sheer Heart Attack.

POV Roger.

After we take coffee, we came home tired. I shower first, then boys. I went to my room to get some sleep. Before I lay down on my bed and smoked a cigarette thinking what would make.

Still I had in my room a picture of me and Yasmin door. I lowered the picture frame.

Finished smoking. I looked at the clock. 9:00 in the morning. I put the album Let It Be by The Beatles to have the turntable to let the volume low enough so as not to wake my friends.

I heard the songs thinking about everything that is happening in my life. The good and bad things.

Tears formed in my face.

Listening to Let it be music, I cried even more. The lyrics of the song has everything to do with what I'm going through. Please, Mary, mother of Jesus give me wisdom and light to make the right decision.

I fell asleep.

POV Yasmin.

Monday. Run in the Daily Express. I am three months doing my PhD in Journalism. I have one more year to go. My boss called me:

- Yasmin, please come to my room.

I went to his room.

- Want to talk to me, Mr. Peterson?

- Sure, sit down, please.

I sat in the chair.

- Yasmin, I called you here because there is a person who would like to meet her. Wait a moment.

My head out of the room quickly and then back with another gentleman of his age.

- Dear Yasmin this is Sir William Marsty. A director of Rolling Stone magazine in the UK.

- Good morning Yasmin Perez Silveira, how are you?

- Good day Sir William Marsty. Nice to meet you.

- I'll leave the two alone. Yasmin, feel free. William is one of my friends and a very kind person. He wants to talk to you about a job. ExcuMy boss out of his own room, leaving me gaping.

- Then Yasmin, I am a director of Rolling Stone magazine in the UK. You should know that the matrix is ​​in New York.

- Of course I know you Marsty. I am an avid reader of Rolling Stone. The content on music, politics and fashion are fantastic.

- Glad young Yasmin. - I smile you Marsty. - I'll cut to the chase: his story about the presentation of the Queen in the theater Rainbow it was fantastic. Other newspapers praised much about article content, their opinions, praise and criticism the band. It seems that you know the members well.

- In fact I know very well, sir. - He said flatly. - I'm a childhood friend of the band and automatically made friends with the other, but we are a bit away because of work and other things.

- Does not matter. - You smiled. - I talked with Mr. Peterson, your boss and said I got offered a job to do to you and will depend only on you.

- And what proposal is that sir? - I asked.

– Want to be part of the journalistic team of the magazine? You will have a weekly part to publish a chronicle of the bands of the moment and also about policy. Work from Monday to Friday from nine to six. And once a year make a trip to New York to work getting there one, two weeks, as prompted at work.

you-I will speak more of the benefits when working in the magazine.

As Sir William Marsty was talking about the benefits actually I saw the great opportunity that would in my journalism career while working for Rolling Stone the UK.