Chapter 31 - 1974 - Queen presentation at Rainbow Theatre London / Betrayal .

POV Roger .

I was already in the parking lot . I got to my car and opened the door and went inside. I was crying and nervous trembling . I put the key in the ignition, but my hands were shaking so much. Finally I managed to start the car and pulled with everything. Tim suddenly appears in front of my car motioning for me to stop . My brother is crazy? I braked the car suddenly upon him, nearly running over . I stopped the car and turned off leaving the vehicle.  

-Tim You okay? Brother are you crazy? Almost killed you and guilt would not be mine. 

- Roger , please do not go away . - Said Tim deep breath . - Brother what happened? You 're not yourself . I will not let him leave this state . 

- I do not wanna talk about it , Tim. - Said with a trembling voice and tears streaming down my face . 

- But let's talk yes, brother . Clare and I are worried about you . 

He takes the key of my car and entered the vehicle.  

- Now tell me Rog . What happened to be like that? You are upset. Today is supposed to be the night of joy to you and look at your state.

- Yasmin ruined my night. - Said roughness in his voice. - She chose to believe the damn boyfriend.

- Roger , trust me . Tell me what happened?

I looked at Tim . I knew I could trust my friend, brother and brother in law . I open the game and told everything that happened . 

Tim knew of Nicholas threat , which he had said to me at the turn of the year , but was shocked by what Yasmin said to me tonight.

- I CAN NOT BELIEVE YASMIN SAID ALL THIS FOR YOU . - Tim shouted in anger. - THAT ANGER 'M FEELING . Fucking hell . NICHOLAS PAY DEAR .

POV Freddie .  

Brian , John , Mary , Vick , Layla , Veronica and I were talking happily when we realize we have not seen Roger . 

- Where's Roger ? - I ask. 

- He 's gone for a while. - John said, taking a glass of champagne . - Roger 's upset . Also this unbearable Nicholas in our party is too many. Yasmin has no common sense. She should have come alone . 

- Yasmin is with Nicholas there at the bar. It is better to ask her if she saw Roger . - Brian said. - I ask . 

- I said heading toward Nicholas and Yasmin . 

I get close to them, but ignoring the presence of Nicholas and say : 

- Yasmin , you saw Roger? He disappeared for a while and did not appear. 

Yasmin looks at me with a disdainful face and says : 

- I spoke some truths to Roger . Truths which were to be said for a long time . He came out crying. Pity.

She smiled sarcastically. I do not recognize my sweet friend , sensitive and who cares about friends.

- What did you tell him, Yasmin ? 

She is silent . 

- ANSWER ME , YASMIN . IS DEAF ? 

- Asshole does not cry with my girlfriend . OK? - Says Nicholas rising from his chair. 

- I CRY ON . SHE SAID WILL ROGER THAT DEFINITELY LET MY FRIEND devastated . 

- SPOKE WHAT THINK FREDDIE . HE HAS ENVY OF NICHOLAS IN ME DATE . HE CAN NOT GET TO UNDERSTAND NICHOLAS FEET ? HE HATES NICHOLAS AND NOT THIS GOOD.