Chapter 37 - March / 1975 Jealous of Yasmin / The Kiss of Yasmine and Rog.

POV Yasmin.

The month of March has arrived and the boys are rehearsing right, because in the beginning of April they will tour in Japan for a fortnight. Roger and Brian stopped teaching because now they only engage the band.

The four stopped working out. They are practically the whole morning writing new songs and evening always go to the studio to rehearse. Rog told me that by August they will enter the studio to record a new album.

On Saturdays and Sundays Roger spends most of the time with our friends and sometimes alone with me. Go to the movies only two of us, the London Eye, Hyde Park. He said he wants to make up for lost time we were separated. How cute.

One Sunday evening was coming to him the film and going to the parking lot when a young couple said:

- You are the young drummer Roger Taylor of Queen is not it? We are fans of the band.

Roger smiled and said:

- Yes It's really me. And you their names?

- I'm Lucy and he is my boyfriend Rick. Could you give us an autograph and take a picture with us?

- Of course yes. - Roger smiled very happy.

Roger signed some blank paper and the girl who was with a camera gently asked me to take the picture.

I took the picture and she thanked.

- And this beautiful young woman is his girlfriend? - Asked the young Lucy to Roger.

- That's Yasmine my best childhood friend. - Roger smiled.

- Yasmine Pleasure. - Smiled the girl.

- My pleasure Lucy and Rick and I'm very happy to be fans of my best friend and the band.

- Thank you for the affection of the fans. Without you the band's success would not be possible. - Roger smiled greeting Lucy with a kiss on the cheek and Rick with a handshake.

- We thank you. - Rick said. - We will see many other shows of the band. Congratulations and success.

- Thank you. - Roger smiled.

Roger and I were embraced to get in your car. He got into the car, started the engine and Roger said:

- Yasmine people gradually are already recognizing me on the street, in places. - He smiled. - I am very happy with the affection of the fans.

- There will come a time that Freddie, Bri, John, and you can not go out without bodyguards. - I smiled. - Go get used. The legions of Queen fans is increasing absurdly. And I am one. My luck is that I live with you frequently.

- We're lucky to have her with us always. Mainly me. - Said Roger stopping the car at a traffic light. - So I repeat: without you none of this makes sense to me.

He looked beautifully smiling at me and kissed my hand.

For the first time since the declaration of Roger I felt something different inside. My heart raced with the way he looked at me, his caring, loving way.

- You're beautiful too, Rog. - Smiles made silly to him.

- You're perfect, it is my world, Yasmine. - He smiled winking at me.

I smiled back getting a little embarrassed.

In the second half of March also on a Friday after the band rehearse went to a pub. We were all happy with the progress of the band.

Roger was a part of the night with a blonde in the pub. I did not get anyone. But I did not like seeing him with another woman. It was time that Roger was not with a girl in a pub. For the first time I felt an uncontrollable jealousy. The girls realized.