Chapter 08 - New celebrations.

POV Yasmin.

I wake up a little before six-thirty. Rog is still asleep embraced me. Smile and kiss her beautiful face. I try to pull away from his embrace and he grumbles.

- Stay here with me, Yasmine. Do not go anywhere princess.

- I go to the bathroom and I'll be back, Rog. - I say softly kissing her forehead.

I get out of my bed and slowly open the door of my room quietly.

When getting to the bathroom to see my friend Vick crouched in front of the sofa that Brian is sleeping with scissors in hand.

It takes a bit of Brian bunch ready to cut your hair.

- VICK! YOU ARE CRAZY? - Cry waking Tim and Brian. - DO NOT CUT THE BRIAN HAIR!

Brian realizes what Vick would and rises quickly from the couch.

- WANTS TO CUT MY HAIR? SAI HERE YOUR CRAZY.

- I WILL CUT YOUR HAIR NOW. YOU FOOL. I WILL BE KNOWN AS THE NEW DALILA.

Soon all agree with my cries, the Brian and Vick. Brian is behind me wanting to protect.

Tim holds Vick taking the scissors.

- What is going on? - Appears Rog with all sleepy baby face and his messy hair.

- The MAD VICK WANT TO CUT MY HAIR. - Said Brian scared behind me yet.

- No one will cut the hair of anyone here. - Brian said with scissors taking her to the bathroom.

- Vick you gone mad? - Layla said. I do not believe he would do that.

- Of course it would. - He said Vick grumbling. - But Yasmin mess up everything. Cut the hair of Brian with the greatest joy.

- No one will ever cut my hair. - Said Brian stroking her long curly hair - My hair is always long.

- Vick large to be childish. - Rog said sitting on the couch rubbing his beautiful blue eyes sleep.

- I HATE YOU BRIAN MAY HAROLD AND A DAY cut off YOUR HAIR AND sell. - Said Vick going toward his room.

- ALSO HATE YOUR CRAZY. - Said Brian Vick embracing me trembling.

- Calm Bri, is already okay. - Said the strong hugging and kissing his face.

We embraced one time and Roger said,

- Bree, come to embrace my princess.

- Ok jealous. - Brian said, sitting on the couch.

- I'll be right back. Wait me.

I go to Vick's room. She is lying on her bed.

- Can we talk a little, Vick?

- You are Brian's side. - She said sadly.

- I'm not on anyone's side, Victoria. - I looked seriously at her. - You would make a very childish thing, very ugly, cutting the hair of Brian, as Delilah did to Samson. For picking on Brian. Heck, he did everything have to approach you, be your friend and you treat him with indifference. He is an excellent young man, beautiful, intelligent, friendly, sensitive, sincere. I do not understand why so many pet peeve.

Victoria begins to cry softly and hugs me.

- Neither do I know how to explain what's wrong with me, Yasmin. I know how Brian's cool, despite being a nerdy, boring, I know he has tried to approach me, but always evil tract and amazement away.

- I think it's time for you to stop this bickering, friend. - I smiled at her. - Open the game and tell me everything you feel when you see Brian. Trust me, I will not tell anyone, not even Rog. It will be our secret.