Chapter 25 - July / August 1971 - Liverpool / Cavern Club / Gang Liverpool..

POV Yasmin.

We had college class until July 10. Entered vacation. Classes now return in early September. At last a break from college and on stage. I was already going crazy with so many jobs.

The girls and I rented a house. Veronica and Mary are living with Layla, Vick and I now. We leave a room for Clare bed and a small wardrobe for when she gets here.

Today is Thursday, July 12. We're leaving for Liverpool. The boys already have a show tomorrow.

Veronica is going with John. In John's car is also going Freddie and Layla. Tim is going to Paul, Les, and Brian Vick. And with Roger, me. I'm crazy to travel with Rog. Always pass dangers. But damn I love very much my best friend and with him the adventures and dangers become wonderful. In Rog car is going your battery, some sound equipment for presentations in Liverpool.

We left London at six in the morning, four hours away to Liverpool. We could have gone train too, but has the instruments and sounds of boys equipment. They are now seven in the morning and I'm sleepy.

We're on the freeway, Rog is driving, or rather flying with the car on the highway and I'm with eyes closed sitting on the bench next to Rog. I want to sleep but I can not. I'm afraid of Roger's antics on the road so I get attentive.

- Princess?

- What's up, Angel? - I told Rog with eyes closed.

- I'm hungry. Can you give me a piece of salted chicken pie have you done?

- Get yourself, Rog. - I said kidding with him.

- Yasmine, how will I get the pie if I'm driving?

- To the car on the shoulder. - Smiles softly without realizing it and kept his eyes closed.

- Crawling, please, really am hungry.

I continued with my eyes closed.

Roger should be driving at 160 km / h. He had his eyes closed when I feel the car giving a more sudden stop and a pass tire on the highway.

I opened my eyes frightened.

- Roger you want to kill us?

- Damn Yasmin only way for you to open your eyes right? - Said pouting. - I pulled the purpose of the same car.

- You scared me silly.

He quickly shifted gears increasing over the car's speed. It was accelerated more and more.

- Rog to scare me.

Really I was getting scared.

I took a piece of salt cake that was in a bowl and took a piece gently placing in the mouth of Roger.

He smiled chewing pie. After a while he said:

- I want another piece.

I smiled taking another piece of pie.

- Your starving. - She said smiling.

- Do not talk like that, Yasmine. - He smiled looking at me quickly. - The pie is a delight.

Leave the tart to eat when we come to Liverpool.

- Pretty take the map that is in the back seat of the car.

I picked up the map of the motorway to Liverpool.

- I will overtake John. Guy, it's like Brian driving. A turtle.

Roger crazy surpassed John and Tim was following. After surpassed Tim. Tim saw him and smiled at Rog sending the finger at him.

- Roger take it easy. We have to come together to Liverpool.