Chapter 05 - The way to the station.

POV Yasmin.

He gave mad at myself. Now gave willingness to denounce them. I want to scare them. I did not want to go back to London. This time I was supposed to be in Oxford. Roger leave the car, I picked up my bag and pretend that accompany Brian and he to enter the building, but the deception and I start to run on the sidewalk and shout:

- I'm going to the police station. You pay me.

There was really close to the station building where the boys lived, he could walk. I get there in five minutes.

Roger and Brian come running after me.

Brian yells:

- YASMIN IF YOU DO NOT THAT I forgive you NEVER IN MY LIFE. I AM SERIOUS.

- ALSO I AM SERIOUS. - I kept running but screaming - YOU ME BRIAN deceived. I am so disappointed in you. IT IS WITH YOUR FRIEND ROGER.

- FOR CHILD BE, YASMIN. - Roger shouted from behind. - IF YOU DO THAT REALLY NEVER look upon YOU SPEAK WITH YOU. I AM SERIOUS.

- ALSO I AM SERIOUS WHEN SAID I HATE YOU. - She said angrily.

The three of us seemed crazy running between the sidewalks among the people who passed hastily. I cross the intersection. The signal was open to pedestrians. I crossed. When Brian and Roger were going through the light turned green for the cars. They stopped. I across the street said:

- I'm better than you two in the race. I'm going to get some rest here. Because even with the signal for opening the two, you lose for me in the race. IDIOTS!

- Yasmin stop it. This is already bursting at the seams. - Said Roger angry.

- You should have let me do the University of transfer. - said angrily. - Because of you I could not. But I do not give up. I will make another attempt next week. I will study IN OXFORD.

- It would be better to have left the Yasmin crazy from it, Roger - Brian said.

- NEVER! - Roger shouted at Brian and me. - YASMIN WILL IN LONDON. END YOUR STUDY HERE.

- We will see ROGER.

The light turned green for pedestrians and they came running after me. I kept running on the sidewalks.

I am not fully staffed athlete, but I swim and walk. I have some resistance.

People looked on, especially older men and women and said:

- This youth is lost. - Said a lady.

- This is the generation of the 60s - a man grumbles.

What do you have against the generation 60s? I kept running, but I was angry with these stupid comments from older people.

I glanced quickly back and Brian and Roger were still behind me.

The girls even seeing Brian and Roger sighed running for them. I have to agree that the two are very tasty, even thin. They hypnotize women, but will not fall in seduction trick of their own.

I approach the station.

And Roger Brian see above.

I stop for a moment looking at the police station and they. Sarcastic smile lifting his left eyebrow.

- YASMIN DO NOT DO IT. - Roger shouted at the height of his despair.

- I WILL GO AGAIN ILL. - Close behind Brian pale.

I run some more and finally arrived in front of the police station. They see behind and stopped near me.

Roger looks at me seriously and sadly and says:

- Do you really take this forward? Denounce kidnapping by a nonexistent?

- Yasmin you do that? - Said Brian stopping next to Roger resting.

- I'll do that. - She said seriously.

- If you set foot inside the police station, you are dead to me, Yasmin, forever.

I look at him and Brian. They are stunned, waiting for the climax of the story. I look at the station seeing people in and out of the room. I'm very angry with them for everything they did I spend, but would never do that. They kidnapped me not really. I'm a little crazy, but not malicious and never will act that way, accusing two innocent people for something they did not commit. But I want to torture them a bit more. The psychological torture them.

I approach the station entrance and threaten to set foot inside the enclosure. Eye with a smile intimidating for them.