Chapter 44 - June/1975 - Love of my life/ Mary and Freddie/Roger and Yasmin

POV Roger

I returned to the hotel. I went into the room and ordered a bottle of vodka. Soon they led . I drank the whole bottle and drank as I cried. I fell asleep . The next day Brian woke me at about eleven in the morning . I slept too . I had a headache. He saw the empty bottle of vodka. I told him what happened. Brian was shocked . - I do not believe Yasmin did it. But wait a moment , Roger . Yasmin did not know what we'd bar . How she found out ? Does Victoria is behind it too? 

- Does she was accomplice of Yasmin in all this? - said raising going on toward the bathroom.

- Something tells me that yes, Rog . We discover today . Come on, take a bath to go to lunch . In the afternoon we write in another program.  

I showered and then went to the room to Freddie and John are dividing. I told them everything that happened and they were astonished. 

- It is possible that the baby Yasmin has done it. - He said he was surprised Freddie.

- Because she did. - I say bitterly. - But now she is free. I do not want to be with someone who does not really love me and you do not believe me. 

- Roger Yasmin did it is because she is afraid of you betray it. I understand her side. She was betrayed by Tim and Nicholas. Imagine what goes on in her head. - John said defending it. 

- I can not believe you're defending. - snapped. 

- I'm not defending, just try to understand why she did it. - Deacy said looking at me. - She's insecure. Only that. 

- She does not love me and do not trust me. - Gruff said. - I do not want to talk about it. Hurts me. 

- We need to know if Vick is behind it. - Brian said. - We'll find out now.  

Vick went to the room, knocked on the door several times and she was not. Then we went to the pool. She could be there. We went to the indoor pool and she is swimming there. When she saw us paled.

- Guys, what a surprise. - She said trying to hide. 

- We need to talk to you, honey. - Freddie said. 

- Did something happen? 

Vick asked out of the pool. She was wearing a black bikini and Brian looked at her body shamelessly. She wrapped herself in a towel embarrassed. 

- Well ... - Brian said nervously looking at the legs of Vick. - I think you know what your friend got ready yesterday with Roger. Fidelity test. Yasmin thinks is who to play with the feelings of my friend? 

- I already know. - said Vick sad looking at us. 

- We want to know if you helped Victoria Yasmin in all this, after all she did not know where we were going bar. Or you know? - Asked John. 

Victoria sighed deeply looking at us and said: 

- I'm so sorry. I helped Yasmin in this crazy plan. She said she wanted to make this fidelity test and asked for my help to take them in a bar and she would take a woman to seduce Roger.  

At that moment I could not believe that Victoria , one of my friends participated in it.

- Roger , please , forgive me . I swear I'm sorry to have been complicit in Yasmin .

- Victoria forget we were friends one day.  - I said very sorry for her . - I Never thought you were involved in this . What a disappointment.

- Roger , let's talk. Waiting... 

- He does not want to talk to you , Victoria. - Brian said seriously . - None of the four of us wants to see you . 

Freddie , John and Brian were upset too, after the trip to the bar was all part of a plan.