Chapter 33 - Nicholas unmasked / Eat alcoholic / Hospital

POV Yasmin . 

Nicholas did not come pick us up at the airport, I was already working . My parents and I took a taxi and went straight home to share with the girls . They had not yet arrived in Truro. Return on 10. My parents rested . They return to Truro the next day. The next day my parents were gone around seven in the morning. I promised them soon to visit them . I took my leave of them crying . 

 - Daughter, try to do things properly . You are hurting people who love you too . - said my mother sad . - That's right child. Her mother and I do not like Nicholas , but respect your relationship with him. Now move away from his childhood friends and even doubt them by Nicholas account is too much. - I warned my father . - We love you and we want to see you well . 

- Okay father. - I smile weak. - Love you. When you get to Truro let me know. 

They got into the car and left.  

I went back into the house. She was alone. Nicholas was working. The ladies room was locked. I went to the swimming lesson. I missed everyone. Then I went to the supermarket and bought some food things that were missing. I start work in Rolling Stone here in London on 11 January. I spent in college and also redid my registration to finish a doctorate in Journalism. 

My classes begin later this month. Also I took advantage and went to the Spanish course. I resume my classes next week. Decided everything had to solve in one day. I got home at two in the afternoon and did a quick food. I had washed my clothes that I used on the trip and had passed and saved everything. My parents called me as I finished lunch saying it had called earlier, but was not at home. He said he went resolve all issues PhD, Spanish course ... 

They said they passed in front of Winifred's house and saw the car of Roger and Tim. I sighed defeated. It was around three in the afternoon and Nicholas called and said he would leave work at six in the evening and spend at home to take a shower and then pick me up at around eight in the evening to have dinner out. Yesterday he can not see me, he worked late. He missed his company. Then I had an idea: I decided to come to your home and prepare a dinner for us. We'd be home today. I have a copy of the key of the Nicholas home.  

I took a quick shower . I straightened me , put on pants , sweater , scarf , cap . It was very cold in London. Winter is punishing this year. Almost at five leaves home and took the subway . Half an hour later I was in front of the Nicholas home . Prepare a special dinner for us . I looked at the garage and Nicholas's car was in there. That's weird. Does he returned early from work ? Anyway I decided to make a surprise : I came into your house without making much noise . In the living room I saw thrown on the couch your tie , jacket. I went to the kitchen and he was not there . I went to the bathroom also was not. It should be in your room. I climbed the stairs quietly . Arriving upstairs heard a noise coming from his room . I approached the door of his room and heard moans. You have someone with him there.  

I opened the door of his room with everything and saw one of the worst scenes : Nicholas was having sex with another woman. He was on top of it . 

The woman and he looked at me amazed . He quickly climbed off her and she began to take her clothes that were scattered on the floor .

 - Yasmin , princess, I can explain ... 

- DO NOT CALL ME PRINCESS , NICHOLAS . - I screamed in horror. - AS I WAS SO STUPID ? SO IDIOT The BELIEVE IN YOU ? 

 The woman wore his clothes quickly. Before she left the room I slapped his face . 

- YOUR SLUT . GO AWAY FROM HERE BEFORE I TE Smash IN PROD . 

 Quickly the woman left the room leaving only Nicholas and me.  

- Princess, please let me explain.