Chapter 39- Drum Destruction in show./Article in Rolling Stone Magazine

POV Yasmin. 

After Rog and I returned from the beach, the week went smoothly, with a lot of work for me in Rolling Stone. weekly published articles on various bands of Rock'n Roll scene and also about politics. Twice a week in the evening went to the Doctorate in Journalism classes at the University of London. In December I finish my PhD. I can not wait. Once a week I continue with my Spanish course and Saturday morning my swimming lessons. My week is filled with many tasks. Layla is writing his second book. It is actually the continuation of the first. His first book sold more than two hundred thousand copies throughout the United Kingdom and became successful in other countries. She has even participated in some book fairs. In May it will go to one of the largest fairs of the world's books: the book fair in Frankfurt in Germany attend a book signing. Even though she was making enough money she does not want to live alone. She wants to continue living with me, Vick, Mary and Clare. And he has not changed his humble and loving way with boys and girls. It will end this year his doctorate in British literature. Vick continues to work for the modeling agency that pay very well for her and the band. My friend also ends this year his graduate degree in Photography.  

Clare is mostly run with law school . She has received several awards at the University of London as one of the best students of his course . She continues interning at a law firm and has learned a lot from the UK's most renowned lawyers. She finishes her college next year . Is a brilliant lawyer in the future.Mary has no college but has done several courses . Currently she makes a secretarial course and became store manager Biba London .Tim is doing a PhD in Illustration and Design and works for a multinational company . It is a great professional. As for Paul is also finishing his PhD in Biology and works for a genetic research institute on . Les is also doing a PhD in chemistry and works in chemical testing laboratories.

And the guys in the band? They rehearsed all week in the studio and writing new songs. Freddie called me on Wednesday night, very excited and said: 

– Dear Yasmin'm writing so many songs, soon you will know all. John also is writing a song in honor of Veronica. 

- How beautiful John's part. - She said smiling. - Deacy is a very romantic man. I can not wait to hear his songs also my dear Freddie. You are a genius. I am sure that future songs will be a great success. 

- And the work in Rolling Stone? My dear you are known in the UK for their entire weekly articles about the band. Your candid comments about the attitudes of some musicians are causing controversy. - Freddie smiled into the phone. - Your comments are acidic. 

- When have I to praise praise, now when I have to criticize I also criticize without fear, my dear friend. - I smile. - It's part of my job and my sincerity.  

Heard voices on the other side of the phone. Brian picked up the phone and Freddie said:

- I just hope that one day when QUEEN out in Rolling Stone you make only positive comments. - Brian said smiling. - I'm afraid of their highly negative reviews.

I heard the voice of Roger talking to Brian. He took the phone and said: 

- My Princess, promise to be a good girl for the day talking about the people in the magazine? 

- I'll be a good girl if you deserve otherwise I criticize especially you, Roger. - I smile. - If you do something wrong I end with his reputation that is no longer up to much. 

- Damn Yasmin. - Said Roger across the sulky line. 

John starts to laugh at the other end. 

– Kiss Yasmin. - he said. 

Freddie took the phone back and said: 

- These are our friends too crazy. Roger is all sulky with what you told him. I smiled even more.