Chapter 04 - On the way to Oxford / chase on the freeway / Highway Patrol...

POV Victoria. 

 The unbearable Brian came for Yasmin. They left. Where do they go? Yasmin has not spoken to me and Layla. I already can not stand this situation. I confess that I deserve after I told her he did not want their friendship. But the truth is that I can not be without my friend. Layla is sad the corners of the apartment. Les and Paul do not demonstrate, but miss Yasmin. And Roger? Roger is fully depressed, has not slept right, is drinking too much, smoking nonstop. Spends sleepless nights. He performs with the band normally, but there is the excitement of before. The band recorded their first album at Trident Studios. They are trying to make it big. But Rog is dwindling gradually. I never thought that the end of friendship with Yasmin were shaken him so much. I realize that Roger does not live really no Yasmin. It is dependent on it. 

I believe that if the two were lovers and had the end of dating, Rog would have died with grief. I'm worried about Roger. It is slimmer, has not fed well, his beautiful blue eyes that once sparkled are lifeless. My friend can not stand this situation. After Yasmin came out with Brian I got up from the couch. I passed in front of your room and the door was open. Apparently she forgot to lock. After we finished our friendship Yasmin always leaves the door of his room locked.  

I called Layla and entered the room of our friend. We looked at his bed and the great Teddy Snoopy still there . She did not disbanded it, to be present Roger thought it would play out . We sat on his bed looking at two pictures doors that had next to his bed on top of a table. Doors pictures with their parents. I remember I had two more. With Roger and another with me and Layla . Layla looked at me sadly. I opened the drawer and saw the pictures played without being in the picture frame. Layla and I cry in silence. I realize that under the photos there is a stack of papers with the University of transfer request. My eyes widened and I picked up the papers. Layla was next to me and saw the signing of Yasmin in twenty sheets. Yasmin transfer request to Oxford.  

- It's not possible. - Layla said crying. - It goes away. 

I caught the last leaf which is also signed by her and she has to personally lead to Oxford. I picked up the leaves and put it back in the drawer. 

- It will end graduation at Oxford. - said sadly . - And did not warn us . 

- I wanted her to warn Vick ? After the horrible things I said to her. She wants to get rid of us all. 

- Layla said holding Snoopy crying. - We lost our friend , forever. Yasmin has changed so much . Is distant , cold , joyless . 

- She missed a lot, Layla , but we also erred in not forgive it. If she's that way with us , think with the guys that practically expelled from the apartment the day she was to apologize to them. Yasmin will not forgive us anymore.  

- Something has to be done Vick . We have to prevent Yasmin make this registration in Oxford and walk away forever from our lives. 

- What do we do Layla ? It's her decision . And it has always been the great dream , to study at Oxford. Now an opportunity arose because she wants to get away from all of us . 

- I 'll let the boys now. - Layla said. - I'll call them. I hope they're at home. 

- In full Friday night you really think Les Paul and Roger will be at home? 

- Les and Paul may have gone , but Rog will be in the apartment. - Layla said. - I forgot that he is depressed , Vick ?  

Layla and I left the room Yasmin and let the papers and photos the way they were her not suspect caught in your stuff. Layla connects the apartment of the boys . After about four rings someone answers .