Chapter 16 - March 1970 / Robert Plant blonde number 1 / War pies.

POV Yasmin.

Today is Friday. Since Sunday Roger and I did not speak more. Les and Paul called me yesterday and said that Roger is terrible. Comes home at night does not talk to them, bathe and go to your room. Not feeding right. What can I do? He's already meager, soon disappears if you do not feed. I'm bad too, but keep feeding me, I do not want to get sick ... Bri called me yesterday and said there was also a band rehearsal on Wednesday. At least in Tim and Roger testing they were treated well, although Roger just talk needed with Tim. Tim is upset too. And although Bri was there to calm tempers. Today and tomorrow there will be presentation of the band in pubs. I will. I do not care if Roger will like my presence or not. Fuck. I am a friend of Tim and Brian as well and all our friends will be present. In the evening Brian along with Freddie were seeking girls and me. Bri was the car of his father and gave a ride for us. .  

In the car Victoria Brian caused in various ways. He just laughed, watching driving in traffic. 

The radio was playing a song from Led Zeppelin. Vick said, smiling:

 - Jimmy Page is a lovely crazy, it is an excellent guitarist. The place as one of the best alongside Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton. 

- At least you do not talk nonsense all the time, Vick. - Brian smiled. - I agree with you. Jimmy Page is among the best guitarists. Your list is perfect. If I could get a day of high Hendrix, Clapton or Page would be very happy. 

- Bri you are also an excellent guitarist. - I smiled at him. - And make sure that one day you will be known worldwide as them and be among the best guitarists of all time in the list. 

- I hope so, Yasmin. - He smiled at me through the car's rearview mirror. - I will fight for this to occur.

 - Wanted Bri, you have a lot of talent. - Freddie smiled. - Do not worry you will be known. 

- I also agree with Freddie. - Layla smiled. - Yasmin, Led Zeppelin members who do you like more?

 - I love the four: Robert, Jimmy, John Bonham and John Paul Jones. Are incredible, I'm impressed with Page on guitar, but I have a platonic love for Robert Plant. - Smiles embarrassed. - It is beautiful, with her long blond curly hair. - Dreamy sigh. - And the way he sings is perfect, I think sexy when Plant's singing and puts his hand on her waist, wow, it's really yummy. It is a perfect blonde. 

- From blonde you really understand huh honey. - Freddie smiled malicious. - There's a blonde in your life that you love and hate at the same time . 

- This blonde is no longer part of my life. - I say angrily. - Roger died for me .

Freddie and Brian start laughing nonstop. Layla and Vick also . 

- You are laughing right? Can laugh , feel free . From now on Robert Plant 's my blonde number 1 on the list . 

At that point Freddie has a fit of laughter and almost choked . 

- Calm Freddie . - Brian smiled stopping the car at the red light knocking on his friend's back . 

- Do not go choke . - How is this not possible? Almost got sick by Yasmin account. 

- Now I am to blame, Freddie? - Said surprise. - It was just what I needed.

- Of course dear, I talking about Robert Plant and Roger was hilarious. The two R of your life.

Freddie laughed harder. He was sharp in his comments today.

I preferred not to say anything and keep quiet.

Shortly after we arrived at the pub.

I greeted everyone but Roger. It also did not look at me. Fool.