Chapter 06 - My Second Family.

POV Yasmin .

I threatened to enter the police station, but I did not. I went to meet Brian and Roger saying nothing. 

- We go to the apartment. - She said coolly . 

They breathed a sigh of relief and this time walked slowly, quietly , after the beautiful race through the streets of London. We passed by the people and they looked at us . It was between Brian and Roger . The girls looked at me angrily. Is it my fault if I am between two men beautiful and unbearable at the same time ? 

After about fifteen minutes walking at a snail's pace got the front of the building . Roger goes to his car and picks up a jacket he had left in the back seat of the car. I look at Brian standing with a look nothing good . We climbed in silence. Roger opens the apartment door and by the time we enter are there: Tim , Les Paul , Vick and Layla . Roger shut the door going with Brian toward the couch. They all look at me.  

I'm still standing by the door looking at serious for everyone, to what I say :

 - What does this? Did is a cult , a secret society that we aqui and decided to kidnap someone to increase the number of members . I do not want to join any sect . 

They looked at me amazed . I know that lately I have a very black humor, acid maybe ... You know what I want to be damned. 

- By the way forgot the fraternal pact we made. - Paul said seriously .

 - The blood pact . I smiled sarcastically. - What brotherly covenant is the same ? It's been a long time. There is no longer any fraternal pact . - said ironic . 

- Yasmin ... - starts Victoria. - Layla and I do not endure more. - What you do not stand more - said it would still be standing .  

They were all sitting on the couch . 

 - I can not bear more his indifference . - Layla said crying. - Yasmin we missed you . You are our best friend. 

I laughed sarcastically to them : - Best friend?  Victoria told me that it was no longer my friend, that our friendship was over and you Layla called me ungrateful . Now do not stand my indiference. HYPOCRISY OF Drop . OK? I messed LOT AND 'M PAYING FOR THEM . I DO NOT KNOW UNTIL WHEN . BUT ARE NOT hypocrites. I ASKED YOU A PARDON AND THAT RECEIVED IN CHANGE? DO NOT WANTED ME TO FORGIVE SIMPLY WOULD HAVE FOR ONCE TOLD ME NOT forgive , BUT YOU ME humiliated . LESS TIM AND BRIAN . 

- Yasmin , please hear us ... - Paul began .  

- Paul, he humiliated me too. I did not want to know my explanations. It was cruel to me. He looked at me like I was a murderer.

- We were hurt, Yasmin. - Said Les. 

- Understand it - I know you were hurt, because I admit my mistakes. I flinched, but the way I was judged looked like it was ready in a war court to face sentencing. I will never forget what Roger did to me, the way they put me out of that apartment. Now they're all here to which finality?

 - We want your forgiveness, Yasmin. - Finally said Roger. - We forgive you for everything you've done and know why? Because we love you. We can not live without you in our lives. Two months ago not feed me well, do not sleep well, I have not studied law to college because of great remorse I feel for everything I told you. And why I miss you. I AM BECAUSE crazy POINT HAVE MY BEST FRIEND TO MY SIDE AS ALWAYS HAD. 

- Did you like that, Roger. - Cruelly said going to the fruit bowl and picking up a plum and eating it. 

- Friend, forgive us. - Said Vick. - DO NOT CALL ME GIRLFRIEND, Victoria. - I shouted.