Chapter 14 - February 1970. - I'm not gay / Let's cut his hair.

POV Roger. 

We are at the beginning of February. The college classes are interesting and at the same time we have work to present soon, in addition to the evidence. We have students who stand out much in Biology. I consider myself a good student, neither expert nor the worst. I have good grades in college to keep my scholarship. Paul I can be considered an expert in biology. It will be a great biologist. My friend embrace the profession very hard. I like to study, but my dream really is another. Biology is the background in my life. I'm also studying because most kids my age are in college. It is important to higher education as Freddie said, it is important to have on a resume, but does not mean that I will be a biology teacher or university professor. I want the music. I breathe music. Only I will be a biology teacher or biologist in case all doors are closed to me in the music world.  

Smile keep the band. A few days ago Tim and I discussed. He's a little discouraged because we have not achieved the necessary recognition in the UK. Brian says that it really takes a while, but not to give up. But I feel that gradually Tim is going down that road. He is also somewhat mysterious that. Since we got back to London he did not stay with younger in some pubs. He says he's tired of being with these girls for just stay. He says he wants a serious relationship from now on and are looking for the right person. This is very strange. Today is Friday. Last day of school this week. Paul and I were in Ecology class. The bell rang indicating the end of class. We greet the teacher and our classmates wishing a good weekend and we left. Today I came to the car to college. Paul and I are going toward the parking lot, when I see a group of four boys looking in our direction. 

One of them says: 

- There blond, cut that hair. You seem gay like that.

I was silent, while others said: 

- Do not pretend you did not hear. We are talking to you blond blue eye.  

I was angry . I went to the four boys. Paul was behind me. I picked up the boy who insinuated that I am gay by the collar and said:

- You better shut your filthy mouth. If there is anyone here who might be gay should be you. And you can bet that I'm more man than you, skinny . 

 Paul pulled me . 

I was about to take a beating on another student , but if I did that would lose my scholarship for misconduct . Drug thought about it at the time . 

Let the young man and said : 

- And I do not cut off my hair , sucker .  

The other three boys who were with him looked scared to me.

I went towards my car. Paul and I entered the vehicle. I put my glasses for driving and left the parking million with the car. 

- What idiots guys. - I said punching the steering wheel. - Now insinuate that I'm gay because of my long hair? 

- Calm Rog, do not give importance for what you speak these assholes. - Paul said.

- Paul, last year I was mistaken for a girl for a lady and now insinuate that I'm gay. Damn there must be something wrong with me to take these conclusions. - snapped. 

- Roger there is nothing wrong with you. - Paul said. - Men today are accustomed to having long hair. I do not have because they do not like, but if I wanted to let my hair grow as well. 

- Damn it. - Said stopping at a lighthouse. - The men of antiquity mainly the Hebrews had long hair. What's wrong with a man have long hair today? 

- Calm, brother. - Paul said. 

Gradually I calmed down.  

In the evening we went to a pizzeria with our friends. I looked for the girls and was a little upset yet. We were in the car when Yasmin said:

 - Rog my angel, are you okay? I'm finding you a little sad. Want to talk to us what's going on? 

- I do not want to talk about anything that drug. - I said a little rude. 

- Ok babe. - Said serious and sad Yasmin. 

I stopped the car at a red light. Layla and Vick were serious in the back seat of the car. It was a dull weather. 

- Yasmine, forgive me princess. - I said looking at her. - I cashed in you. Forgive me? I was rude to you. 

– It's all right, Rog. - She said with her head down. 

- Not kitten. - I raised her face and kissed her forehead. - I promise I'll tell everyone in the pizzeria what happened today in college. I'm a little upset, but soon passes. 

Yasmin looked at me and kissed my cheek. 

- I do not like seeing you like, Rog. 

- Everything will be alright. - He said kissing the right hand of Yasmine.  

The light turned green and left again with the car and then we come to the pizzeria. In pizzeria I told all my friends what had happened. 

Paul said the group of idiots students were insinuating that I'm gay. Freddie said: 

- And if you gay, which Rog problem? People have to see the character of the person first, not their sexual preferences. If I were with you would have given a lesson these idiots students. 

- Not worth getting upset over it, Rog. - Tim said -. I also have long hair and was once called gay. There is a lot of prejudice still men having long hair.

- Never called me gay, but he looked crooked to me. - Brian said. 

- Rog my angel, does not get upset by this okay? - Yasmine smiled beautifully for me. 

Your smile really makes me feel good. I smiled back holding her strong and tenderly kissing the face. 

- Rog there is only one way for you not to be confused with a woman or not be called gay. - Said Victoria.  

- And what would that way, Vick? - I asked confused. 

- Let's cut his hair. - Vick smiled openly. 

- There will be all settled. - Layla said. 

- No way girls. - Seriously he said. - In my long hair no one put his hand. I will not cut my hair. 

- Watch Roger, you run a serious risk of Victoria trying to cut her hair after she tried to cut the Brian ... - Les recalled. 

- I mad distance of Victoria. - Brian said. - Let her do not you dare try to cut my hair. 

- For cut your hair and the Rog. - Smiled malicious Vick. 

- Vick, please do not say it or playing. - said sadly. 

- Rog my friend, you'm kidding. I do not cut off your beautiful blond curls, but Brian the first opportunity that I have cut off his hair. At that time Vick took the knife that was on the plate and pointed to Brian. 

- This crazy now wants to murder me. - Brian said rolling her eyes.  

Quickly I forgot that annoying episode and ate the pizzas talking and laughing . Yasmine was next to me and said softly in my ear: 

- Your hair is beautiful , angel. Do not cut it. I love your long hair, your baby 's face. You're like a helpless child. 

I smiled at the comment Yasmine and kissed her hair and the tip of her nose and said:

 - My little princess , you make my boring day turn into good in a few minutes.