Chapter 36 - 1975 - Tour in the United States and Canada / shiny ring..

POV Yasmin.

Finally Roger and I made up. All our friends were happy for us. Veronica knew why she's pregnant with John. I was very happy for both. And they will live together after marriage.

I will be one of her bridesmaids and Rog godfather.

On January 25 the girls and I were helping Veronica in makeup, the wedding dress. She was nervous.

- Veronica is dear calm. - Smiled - It will be all right.

- My pregnant belly is not visible? - She asks afflicted. - Not even my parents know I'm pregnant.

- It is quiet Veronica is still noticeable. - Smiled at her caressing her belly. - I am very happy for you and John.

- And I'm glad you're back with us. - She said smiling.

By the time Veronica entered the church all the said how she looks beautiful. Rog and I were one of the godfathers of peers, others were Mary and Freddie and Victoria and Brian.

Mary, Victoria and I were wearing a red dress model strapless and black sandals. Roger, Freddie and Brian were in black suit and records gray and black shoes. Roger was simply beautiful. He smiled at me most of the religious ceremony.

The priest said nice words about the love of a man for a woman and about the family. I was touched. My eyes filled with tears.

We took lots of pictures with the bride and groom. Veronica and John were happy that I was with all of them.

During lunch I shared the same table with Roger Vick, Brian, Mary, Freddie, Layla, Paul, Les, Tim and Clare. The boys drank beer and other beverages.

- Do not mix Rog. - I told him softly. - Do not get drunk, I came to ride with you. You have to take me home later. - Said pouting at him.

- I will not be drunk, princess. - I said Roger kissing my face. - I promise.

- Ok my adorable bad boy.

Freddie almost chokes on drink.

- Lovely bad boy? - Freddie laughed.

- Yes, it is one of the nicknames of Rog. - I smile.

- You are crazy. - Brian smiled. - I'm already imagining twenty days on tour and hearing the lamentations of Rog: Bri I miss my princess.

- I will feel Yasmine miss it. - Roger smiled at me kissing me in the corner of the lips.

- And I you, kitten. - I kissed his face.

During the party danced with Rog, Freddie, Bri, Les Paul and Tim and of course with John.

John said, smiling:

- Veronica will throw the bouquet. You are still single, Yasmin. You go there to try their luck.

- I do not know John ...

- Go, Veronica is calling you.

I went to meet Veronica and the other guests. She threw the bouquet and guess who got it? I.

Freddie began to hum: Who will, who will be, who will be that Yasmin will marry? Will depend, will depend, will depend on whether Roger will like ...

Roger and Freddie played glances and smiled. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

On the same day Veronica and John went to Paris. Would be a week in honeymoon before the band go on tour.

In early February goodbye boys. They go to the United States of America.

I was at the airport.

- Take good care of my car okay princess? - Asked Roger.

- I am careful in traffic, Rog, unlike you. - Smiles hugging strong. - I come pick you up on your back. Enjoy Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, New York. You'll love New York. - I smile. - If you have time go to the sights we told you are divine.

- Ok babe. - Roger kissed my cheek and then gave a peck me. - Take care princess. We'll see each other soon. When we arrived in Los Angeles will call.

- Ok my adorable bad boy. - Good trip to you.

- See you in ten days, Vick. - Shouted Freddie.

- See you in ten days in Canada, friends. - Cried Vick.

When they arrived in Los Angeles Rog called me, despite the time difference. I wished a great tour for them.

POV Roger.

The US tour is being sensational. We already have a legion of US fans. We did shows in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston and now we're in New York. We will do two shows here and then leave for Canada.

Today we are walking through New York and following the tours that Yasmin went for us. We will show tomorrow and after tomorrow here in town. We walked all day and know many sensational places. John, Freddie, Bree and I are delighted.

At about five in the afternoon before returning to the hotel I stopped in front of a store earrings, bracelets and rings. The boys went into the store with me.

I went to an attendant and said:

- Good afternoon. I would like to see the collection of diamond rings that are here.

- Sure young man. - She brought a collection of rings.

- Rog for whom you buy a bright ring? - Freddie said.

- Actually I buy three bright rings. - Answered.

- Brother, are you crazy? - Brian asked.

- I take and I see a ring for Veronica. - John said.

- And I for Mary. - Freddie said.

- And I'll see one for my mother. - Brian said.

The money we were earning on the tour it was reasonable and you could buy diamond ring. Brian bought Lady Ruth, John bought for Veronica, Freddie bought for Mary and I bought for the three women in my life: my mother, my sister and Yasmine.

For Yasmine to present you just a very special occasion.

I hope she likes the model.

The next two days were the shows in New York. It was simply too much. Then we went to Toronto, Canada and met there with Vick. We did shows in Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, Vancouver, Quebec and Montreal. Vick took shows of our tour in Canada. At the end of the shows we went to restaurants with her, for bars. Vick was already our friend, has now become our counselor too.

Brian and she always discussed. It's natural.

At the end of February we returned to London.

The next tour will be in April in Japan.