Chapter 45 - June/1975 - Shows in London/Roger Wig/Rogerina/Groupies

POV Yasmin.

I was happy for the courage of Freddie. He opened up to Mary saying about her bisexuality. Mary at first was very shaken, but promised that he will always be present. Freddie on Sunday called all our friends and confessed about his sexual preference. Everyone was shocked and Freddie had said he had communicated to Mary and me about it.

Brian, John and Roger looked at each other and were silent. I was angry with Brian and Roger and asked:

- Does were speechless from day to night? Speak something. Freddie is expecting a response from you.

- Do not meddle Yasmin. - angry said Roger. - Hold still ok?

- You are a heartless, Roger. - I snapped.

- And you are treacherous. - He said, looking at me sadly. - Just the angel face.

He gets up from the couch and says:

- Freddie, you have my full support. Nothing will change between the band or our friendship, at least on my part.

Freddie gets up and hugs Roger and starts crying.

- I love Freddie. I love you my friend. Count on me. - Said Roger.

- It's so good to hear from you, Rog. - Said Freddie still crying. - I love you my friend.

- We will face obstacles that arise together my brother. - Roger said smiling at Freddie.

A few seconds later Roger breaks the embrace, look at me with a serious countenance of sorrow and go into the direction of the yard.

Threaten to go back and Freddie stop me.

- Not a dear hour. Rog let alone for a while. He needs to think.

I nodded. Then Brian and John also embraced Freddie and said that everything will continue as it was always both the band and friendship.

Tim, Les and Paul also gave full support to our friend. Layla, Clare, Veronica and Mary hugged Freddie saying that is on your side. Victoria remained silent.

Vick is still very upset with the guys. It is for now only working at the agency. She looks at Freddie and says:

- Freddie, you know you can count on all of our friends. I know we're not friends anymore, but about his sexuality and that you are happy.

- And who says we're not friends anymore, Victoria? - Asked Freddie.

- I acted wrong with Roger, Brian, John and you. I know how much they are upset with me yet. And rightly so. So I resigned. What good I just be a photographer and not be friends of yours?

At that moment, Victoria begins to cry.

- Honey. - Freddie approached her. - I forgive you. I know you wanted to help Yasmin in her crazy plan, I know that hurt us unintentionally. Listen: never stopped being his friend. It was just very sad the first few days.

- Vick. - John said. - We want you back as our photographer. We have tested with some photographers and no arrives at his feet. I also forgive you for everything. You will always be our friend. - John smiled.

- I agree with Freddie and John. - Brian said. - Anger is over Vick. You are a great professional and a great friend. I also want to apologize to Yasmin by my indifference. I love you dark. But I was upset for what he did to Roger.

I embrace Brian.

- Apology accepted. - I smile weak. - I'm already paying for my mistake, Bri. Roger never going to forgive me.