Chapter 41 - April / 1975 - Travel to Japan / Strippers . .

POV Yasmin . 

 We are in mid- April. Finally the day came that my love will leave Japan for the tour. Tim , Clare , Les Paul , Layla , Mary , Veronica and I are saying goodbye to John , Bri , Rog , Freddie and Vick . They will stay for a week in Japan . Then go straight to Germany where they will be two weeks and then the Netherlands. They will only be back in late May .  

Vick embrace strongly and say : 

- Keep an eye on Roger , please. If he has a wife, and you find out , do not falter . Call me. 

- You do not trust him even huh , Yasmin ? - I said my friend would rather be . 

- I swear I try to trust , but in the case of Roger is difficult. I do not want to be betrayed again . Enough has been betrayed by Tim and the bastard Nicholas . 

- Friend, Roger changed for you. He may even look at other women , find them beautiful and tasty because it is already the nature of man , but he will not betray you. It does not endanger a future relationship of you . He loves you very much and has proven that. Anyway I'll be watching him. - Said Victoria hugging me . 

- I'll miss my friend. - said hugging strongly again Vick . 

 I bid farewell unto the boys. John says to me:

- Please, Yasmin, while outside takes care of Veronica. She continues to work at the hospital, but at night when she is at home is watching to see if she needs nothing. Anything call me.

Veronica is on my side. Soon it will complete seven months pregnant.

- You can leave Deacy. - I smiled at my friend hugging him. - I'll take care of Veronica. While away she'll be at home. The girls and I'll take care of her and Robert. - Smile even more passing his hand on Veronica's belly.

John kisses Veronica's belly and then kisses her on the lips with love.

I am impressed with the love and affection of Deacy with his wife. They form a beautiful and loving couple. It is difficult to find such a sincere relationship so today.

- I love you my little redhead. - John smiled with tears in his eyes. - Take care of yourself and take good care of our son too.

- I love you, John. - Veronica said excitedly rubbing his belly. - Our son and I will be waiting for your return.

Veronica is expecting a boy . John and she has chosen the child's name : Robert . 

- Veronica my dear, is that quiet Deacy is in good hands . - Freddie smiled embracing his friend. - I'll keep an eye on the groupies that approach Deacy . 

- Freddie , I 'm faithful to my wife . The groupies to forgive me , but with me not have a chance . - John smiled . - Veronica 's my wife, a complete woman in every way .

This time I think, is that if I ever dating Roger truth and come to marry he will be faithful to me ?

I shake my head with thoughts from afar .

- It's okay Yasmin ? - John asks .

- Yes, it is Deacy . - I smile.

I said goodbye to Freddie and Bri . Finally said goodbye to Roger .

He hugged me so hard that I was almost breathless. He looked deeply at me and kissed my lips with love , petting my waist . Then he leaned his head on my shoulder and said in a trembling voice :

- I will feel so miss you my princess. This one month will be wonderful professional issue , but I'll be melancholy with his absence .

I look at Roger and there are tears running down her beautiful face .