Chapter 48 - 1975 -July/August/September - First night of love

POV Roger.

The month of July has been wonderful for me. I'm dating my princess. I am very happy for Yasmin to be my girlfriend. I expected it for so long. I am completely crazy about her. I do everything for her. I love Yasmin unconditionally. I can not live without it.

She took a fortnight holiday at work. We travel to Truro next week in celebration of my birthday. She will enjoy and be in her parents' house. Mr. Jonathan and Laura You do not even know of our relationship, but I'm sure will be very happy. Truro will go to the beach of West Wittering. I made a reservation at a hotel. Yasmine liked it so much that beach that will take again. We four days on the beach.

On July 18 Veronica went into labor and Robert was born. John did everything but pass out from excitement to see his son. On the same day we went to see the baby Robert. Yasmine and I saw him in the nursery. John was very happy. We congratulate him. On the same day all our friends came to the hospital to congratulate John and Veronica.

On July 19 Veronica left the hospital and went home. It was the day of the birthday of twenty-eight years of Brian too. My princess and I visited and saw Veronica calmly Robert. The I picked her and thrilled me. I imagined myself one day carrying my son in his arms. Yasmine also held the little Robert's arms.

John and Veronica talked to us happily as John said:

- Rog and Yasmin, Veronica and I think very well for a long time who invite him to be godparents to our son, but now we know. We want you to be the godparents of Robert and do not accept a negative answer. You are the best people to be the second parents of Robert, in the case of absence of Veronica and me.

Yasmine wept with emotion and said accept to be godmother of Robert with all the love. I was touched me and said that I accept to be godfather to Robert. Yasmine and I thank Veronica and John the invitation. Little Robert was pretty white boy, dark brown hair like John and clear eyes of Veronica. My godson is beautiful.

On the 19th evening Brian gave a small birthday party at which we live. He called some friends. His mother Ruth was present and after a long time his father Harold appeared and made peace with Brian. The two wept. At this time I thought of my father, Michael. Long I had no news of him.

In the twenty-first Yasmine and I left for Truro. With us in the car were Layla, Vick and Freddie. In the other car were Tim with my sister Clare, Les Paul and Brian. John and Veronica were not this time, because she is recovering from pregnancy and the newborn is Robert and Mary can not go with the work of the store.

On July 26th was my birthday twenty-six years. I'm getting old. I won gifts of all, to my beautiful girlfriend.

Yasmine said:

- My love, I hope you enjoy. Are two gifts.

The first gift was an album with photos of us. She selected the best photos and put together the album, since our photos children so far. Even wrote a beautiful dedication to me.

The second gift was the album Physical Graffiti Led Zeppelin.

- I loved their gifts. - Yasmine filled with kisses. - It is the best birthday I'm going through, because you are now my girlfriend. I love you very much my princess.

Yasmine made my birthday cake chocolate flavor and party sweets. The salt have been ordered and the drinks too. Mr. Jonathan and Laura lady are very happy with the dating Yasmin and me. My mother Mrs. Winifred is very happy.

On my birthday I got a call. Was my father Michael. I answered.

- Son, how are you?

- Hello Michael, I'm fine and you how are you?