Chapter 15 - March 1970/ Discovery

POV Yasmin.

The month of March has passed quickly. We are in the second half of the month and I'm in college run, stage in the newspaper, on the Spanish course and swimming.

I have seen the boys only on Saturdays and Sundays. The other days of the week I'll call Rog or him to me, but we never stop to talk.

The Smile band still performing in pubs, but Tim is discouraged. He has told me he does not know it will be a long time in the band. I told him not to leave the band, so they try a little more recognition.

It is not easy for a band to succeed. Sometimes it takes are many obstacles that stand in the way.

Layla started writing a book. That's it. On weekends she takes one or two hours to write. It is at the beginning of the story and says that for now will not go into details about the book's subject. We respect your will and we are hoping it to be a successful writer.

Vick continues stage in the photo studio for models. She is in love and she grabbed like to take pictures of the boys in the presentations of pubs. He said it might eventually be up official photographer of any successful band. I hope it can, given its strong capacity ...

Today is March 20, Sunday. Finally spring is beginning. Already could not stand the winter. I love spring. It is my favorite season. The city is colored with flowers. Just love.

Since January Clare and Tim talk on the phone. Tim really is in love with Clare, despite being older than her for six years. I never saw Tim with any girl in pubs. Really love came to my friend. He says he is afraid of Roger's reaction to say you're in love with his sister. I told Tim to talk to Roger about it later on. Rog will have to accept. In April Clare full seventeen. Tim was twenty-three years on February 24th. For love there is no age.

Winifred has also knows the little romance between Clare and Tim. You Winifred accepted since Tim ask permission to Michael and Roger himself. It is easier to Michael Clare father and accept the dating of the Goon Roger.

What the hell. Sometimes the attitudes of Roger irritate me.

On Friday and the boys they played yesterday in two pubs. Today they are in the apartment. All came to lunch here. Layla and Vick helped me in the kitchen. Made chicken pancakes and also ricotta with spinach (for Bri course).

The boys came to a thirty in the afternoon. Everyone loved lunch and had the free afternoon to drink, we play cards, we watch film.

The boys were watching football on television and drinking beer. Only we were not drunk. The girls and I were also watching. I love football. It is the year of the World Cup. I hope that the national team win the world's third championship. I live in England, but I'll root for Brazil in the World Cup, no doubt.

Tim was watching football, but signaled that needs to talk to me alone. I raised surreptitiously leaving the staff presence in the room and went to my room, leaving the door ajar. Shortly after Tim also left the room and went to my room.

- Tim, did something happen? - I asked worried.

- Yasmin Oh, I can not stand this situation, be hiding from Roger Clare and I are in love, I spoke directly by telephone.

- If you want to talk to him, Tim, but you know how Roger react. - has said. - I believe that both Clare and you should mention this on the anniversary of Clare next month, after we go to Truro for the birthday celebration of it.

- I do not know, Yasmin. I believe that on the anniversary of Clare is to be worse. Can you make a scandal. If you knew Clare and I exchanged kisses on New Year's Day at the home of his parents.