Chapter 18 - April / 1970 - Hospital / Caring for Roger .

POV Yasmin .Quickly I grabbed my bag and mini bag and put inside her pajamas , pair of slippers , among other things. I spend the night with Roger . Would be at his side while he was hospitalized and no one will stop me. I have a horrible remorse for everything you told him, he would suffer the consequences. But I never thought he would stop at a hospital. I am a monster. All that I said was fulfilled.Layla , Vick and I headed toward the subway . Half an hour later we arrived at the hospital where Roger was hospitalized .

There were already Freddie, Brian, Les Paul and Tim. They all looked at me with serious faces. To Freddie ... Damn, I overdid it up to them to throw eggs in their hair. I'm a sucker same. But I was so angry that cashed up to them only because they were with Roger. How much childish on my part ... I did not talk with them. I sat on a bench while Layla and Vick greeted the boys. They waited for news. And Les Paul that brought Roger passed to the Medical Center. It had been two hours they waited for news from the doctor and so far nothing. I lowered my head and wept quietly. 

Freddie came up to me and sat beside me. 

- Go away, Freddie. All of you are angry with me.

 - I am not angry, Yasmin, you just sad. There you treated us all very badly just because we were with Roger. Rog wanted to talk to you and ...

- Forgive me Freddie, please. - I looked at him crying. - I love you and do not want to lose his friendship. 

- Honey ... - he embraces me - Of course I forgive you. I also love you, Yasmin. Now calm down. Everything will be alright.

I soothe you. Freddie hug made me more confident that Roger will be fine. Then I ask forgiveness of Les Paul, Tim. They embraced me. And finally I went to Brian.  

- Bri, I'm sorry. I'm an idiot. I should not have treated all that bad. I know how you're upset with me and worried about Roger. 

- Yasmin, I'm really upset. Hey you acted badly. And Roger for me is more than a friend, is like a younger brother. You crossed the line. 

- You are right to be upset with me. 

Said moving away, but he pulled my arm and held me tight. 

- Back here. - He said - I'm a little sad yet, but you are very special, Yasmin. I like you so much. And forgive you. - He hugs me stroking my hair. - I know how Roger is suffering. 

- I hope he will forgive me. - said crying.

- He will forgive her. - He smiled at me. - Roger is suffering too. I think he ended up in the hospital for emotional issues. 

- Do you think? - I said looking astonished to Bri. 

- I'm almost sure. - He said hugging me. 

 A short time later the doctor came in and said, 

- Where are the parents of the young Roger Meddows Taylor?

 - Roger's parents live in Truro, Cornwall, doctor. - I said. - But we're friends of the young Taylor.  

- Very well , I have some information to pass about the health of the young patient . - Said the doctor. 

- First it specific tests of glucose, cholesterol, urine and others and it's all perfectly normal. But through the CBC notes that the young Roger is with principle of anemia is iron deficiency in your body , so the reason for the lack of air, the cause of fainting . Their pressure has dropped a lot, but already normalized . He 's also got a very bad cold . Her throat is highly inflamed . It was also found irregularity in his heartbeat . 

- He has a heart condition - asked Freddie . 

- Not young man. Rest assured . He had that little change in heart rate due to the high level of stress on your body. He went through some emotional issue in recent days, in recent weeks ? – asked the doctor.