Chapter 51 - December 1975 - Father Rocker/ Drum or bass/ Robert Christening

POV Roger.

Yasmine said on the show that the band will play on Christmas Eve live for television in one of the most important TV channels in the UK. The station came into contact with the business of the band Peter Grant and John Reid and said the possibility of doing a live show for television on 24 December.

Today is December 2 and entrepreneurs spoke with Bri, Freddie, and I Deacy. We gain a great cache for the show and it will be a great lever for the album A Night at the Opera. Of course we will play songs from our previous albums as well, because we want to increase the sale of them as well. We talked to our business and we hit. Closed contract and make the show at Hammersmith Odeon, one of the most famous concert halls of London.

Tickets are already being sold today. They will put 5,000 tickets on sale, which is the ability of the playhouse.

Freddie, Bri and Deacy already got free tickets for his parents and sisters. Already got free pass also for my mother, my sister and Tim. I want to know if Yasmine stay here or go to Brazil.

- I'm so happy for you my love. - Said my princess while I'm driving taking her home. - It will be wonderful you play live the Bohemian Rhapsody song and others on the album, in addition to the older songs. It will be wonderful for the career you.

- It would be wonderful if it were present. - I tell her looking at her quickly. - But I think you will go to Brazil it.

- Love I spend the Christmas and New Year here. - She says smiling.

I smiled at her and stopped the car in another lighthouse, already near the house girls. I kissed the hands of my princess and kissed her on the lips quickly.

The light turned green and then left her in front of the house.

- You think you miss this magical moment for the band? - She smiles beautifully stroking my face and in my hair. - Of course not. I'll call right now for my family in Brazil saying that this year will spend the year-end festivities here for a good cause.

- Now I'm much happier because I know you'll be here with me, with our friends. Thank you for this beautiful princess. Their presence is very important to me.

I kiss her on the lips with love.

- If you can my love separates two tickets for my parents. I will speak to them. They have not bought the airline tickets. I believe that with this they spend Christmas here and will only to Brazil after Christmas. My parents are eager to attend a presentation of the band and I think the time has come. I will speak with them too far at night and already let you know then by phone.

- Ok my life, my love.

We kissed in love for a while and we held each other tight.

- I have to go now my angel. Today it is still fourth. See you on Saturday now, for tomorrow and Friday and Saturday morning the boys and you will already have many rehearsals with the band. I love you so much my kitten. Do not forget that on Saturday afternoon you go to church with John and Veronica for the baptism of course Robert.

I make a face.

- I'll make this sacrifice for our godson. You know I have faith in God, my love, I respect all religions, but the same does not agree with the tenets of their majorities. - I tell Yasmine. - Many of these dogmas do not coincide with reality

- I already know your opinion angel. - she smile. - Do not discuss religion with you now. But please do not forget our commitment to the Saturday afternoon.

- Saturday afternoon I seek you around three in the afternoon to go to church.

In kiss again.

- Good night my beautiful angel. I love you so much. Stay with God and good essays.