Chapter 50 - A Night at the Opera - part 2 - Roger Jealousy/ Robert Plant

POV Yasmin

After returning from the bathroom still looked sideways looking for the mysterious man. Heaven. I've lost it because of this man. Roger was near the bar . I took a glass of vodka . I went to him and kissed him . 

- No more drink my love. - said taking his glass of vodka . 

- Just this love . - He said grimacing . 

- Will you take me home, I do not want to be driving drunk . 

- But I'm not drunk , love . - He said, kissing me . - I drank beer, tequila , vodka, wine, but I had dinner , ate salty too. I have drunk only . I 'm fine, I swear.  

- OK honey. The last drink, please. 

Give the glass of vodka to it. He finishes drinking and is hugged me for a while stroking my hair and kissing my head. 

- You look stunning in that dress my love. It was the center of attention at cocktail hour. The press now knows we are lovers. - he says. 

I'm still leaning my head on his chest and hug your waist stronger. 

- I do not care. After all you've been doing successfully, consequently want to know your personal life, who you date. But I leave it clear that I am not an opportunist, a social climber, or any groupies. - I say closing my eyes and feeling the woody scent of Roger. 

- Princess, do not worry about it. While you talked to the girls, some reporters, including one from the BBC News spoke to me and asked you if you're my girlfriend. I nodded, said you're Yasmin Perez Silveira, a journalist for Rolling Stone, who is Brazilian and came to the UK with his parents as a child. We know each other since childhood, the city of Truro, we have always been best friends and fell in love. He said you were always by my side at all times, the difficulties, sadness, joy. They praised you as a journalist. He said that you are versatile, intelligent, sincere. I looked deeply into it. 

He smiled at me. 

- If anyone talk bad about you in the press will buy an ugly fight with me. -Roger Smiled at me kissing my lips. - I do not let anyone speak ill of you, princess  

- Also not admit anyone to speak ill of you , just me in my articles . - I smile playing , but Roger thought he was serious. 

- Damn Yasmine . Still speak bad about me in your publications ? - He looked at me seriously. 

- Love , of course not . - I told him petting his face . - I'm playing my kitten . If repentance killed would be dead long ago. I still do not forgive me after having spoken ill of you and have published in the journal . I regret also the confusion that caused the day you were wearing that wig carnival in the presentation of the band. I'm an idiot.  

- Love, do not feel remorse. Has passed. I forgave you for these incidents. I just want you to promise you will not do something else such as criticizing me in his articles or cause confusion in the show because of what I'm wearing or doing some clowning on stage. If that happened again I would be very bad. - He says looking at me deeply. 

- I promise I will not do that anymore. - said kissing her lips. - I'm afraid of losing you.

 Tears fall down my face. 

- Love why are you crying? - He asks worried.

- You are wonderful to me. The problem is I who hurt you a lot lately, on a whim of mine, for not believing in you. But now I believe in everything he tells me. - I told him.

 - I'm glad you trust me my love. - It intertwines our hands. - I will never betray her, hurt her accordingly. Sometimes I can be annoying, rude, we may discuss, fight for something, but I will not betray our love, ever. After I met you I have met. I know the way forward and I want you by my side.