Chapter 34 - Remorse / Shame / Forgiveness .

POV Yasmin . 

I was walking by a large country house . There was a beautiful garden, full of colorful flowers. Hummingbirds walked by this beautiful garden. Over the horizon via a lovely rainbow gracing the blue sky. It was spring . I breathed deeply feeling the peace that the place provided for me . She was a beautiful flowered dress , white sneakers on the feet and a flower headband on his head. I smiled . I was very happy, but did not know why . Suddenly appeared in front of me a beautiful little boy of about one seven years old . 

He is the child when Roger copy. White, short hair blonde and blue eye color of the sky . 

- Mom let's go . Dad is waiting for us . 

Oops. This boy is my son ? Then appears next to the boy a beautiful little girl of about four years . It already looks like me, has long wavy black hair and hazel eyes . 

- Let Mom. Santa is waiting for us . He wants to surprise you .  

Both the little boy as the girl pull my hand leading me near the entrance of the house. 

They smiled lovingly at me. 

- You are beautiful in every way , Mom . - Said the boy . - So Daddy loves you very much . He does not live without you . If you go away from our lives he dies . 

- So Mama do not let Daddy. He is loyal to you . He changed for you. He loves you very much. - Smiled the girl.  

Suddenly children disappear and appear again the mysterious man in front of me holding a red rose petal. 

- You tried to escape his fate once again , but did not your time to go. You have a lot to live Yasmin . Other obstacles arise , but in the end you will see what your true destiny . So wake everyone is already desperate . Come out of deep sleep . WAKE UP YASMIN .  

Suddenly I open my eyes and see myself in a white room . I'm in a hospital bed and see my left and right arm with multiple injection bites. I am taking an IV bag . In the room there is none . When I look beside my bed I see a red rose petal. I wonder : is not possible. 

I had a totally weird dream. The mystery man was in it. Even in my dreams now that man appears. And this red rose was with him. Shortly after the doctor comes . I remember him . It is the doctor Victor , the same as Roger met several years ago when he was with anemia .

- Hello my most beautiful patient , how you feel ? - He smiled the doctor. 

- Doctor Victor . - I said weakly . - I remember you . 

- And I remember you. - He smiled. - He's a friend of Roger , the guy who fell ill a few years ago . How do you feel darling? 

- Well, a little tired. How long have I in the hospital? 

- Since the ten -thirty in the morning. It is now three o'clock. You passed out and then went into a deep sleep . 

- What I had ? I just remember I drank a lot and ...  

- Exactly. You went into a coma alcoholic . If your friends do not have brought quickly this time you would not be with us. Why he drank so much , young lady ? Your friends said that you've never done this before ... 

 Tears formed in my eyes falling on my face.  

- Personal problems, doctor. I hurt a lot of people with some of my attitudes, I feel a horrible remorse and ... 

- And you thought through drink could escape problems. - He completed the Doctor Victor. - Yasmin, you're too young, beautiful, you have a whole life ahead. Face their problems face to face. Do not hide them.