Chapter 43 - May/1975 - Germany and Netherlands/ Travel to work/ Loyalty test

POV Roger.

We are at the beginning of May. Last week we did two shows in Berlin in the German capital and a show in Munich. Today we will do a show in Frankfurt. We are in the city and who met? Layla our friend. It is in Frankfurt to attend the autograph afternoon of his book at one of the fairs most important books in the world that takes place here annually. His book in Germany is selling a lot. The guys and I strolled by and saw Berlin in bookstores your book exposed among the top sellers.

We rehearsed in the morning for the presentation of the night. In the afternoon we quickly in the Book Fair and took pictures with Layla. We gave an invitation for her to watch our presentation tonight in the city. She was extremely happy. Vick and she talked for a long time.

At night we did the only show in Frankfurt. Layla was present. Victoria took our photos. After the show we went to dinner at a restaurant. Layla was us. We took more pictures. She said everyone homesick, especially Yasmin.

I am also missing a lot of my princess. That's two weeks without seeing her.

After dinner Layla stayed at the hotel you are staying. She will participate in another signing session tomorrow and return to London. We said goodbye to our friend.

The next morning we left Frankfurt and went to the city of Hamburg. We did a show there as well. Then we went to Stuttgart and the last city of the German tour in Cologne.

At the last show in Germany on Friday night I was in the hotel when Yasmine called me the smiling night.

- Rog have excellent news.

- What news, my princess? - I asked smiling.

At the time she spoke not believe it. Grins.

POV Yasmin.

Two more weeks passed quickly. On Friday morning my boss said:

- Yasmin you will have to make a trip. It will be two weeks off.

- I have to go to New York you?

- New York only in November. Now you will go elsewhere. Pack your bags that tomorrow you will be leaving for Amsterdam.

- Amsterdam? But what will I do there?

- You follow by two weeks tour of the Queen in the Netherlands. Write daily all the details of the tour and when I return publish in Rolling Stone.

My eyes lit up and my smile appeared. Thanked both my boss.

- I know it's great friend of the boys, have spoken with entrepreneurs of the band and you'll stay in the same hotel as the band in all the towns they pass.

- This news is wonderful - I smiled kissing my boss's face.

- Your flight is tomorrow night.

My boss has delivered the whole script of Queen concerts in Holland. Will review Vick wonderful, my friends, especially Rog. The nostalgia I feel it is tearing my heart.

At night even I called Rog telling the news. He is very happy and says he can not wait to see me. He will arrive in Amsterdam in the morning. I'll go at night. But it does not matter. We will meet at the hotel.

I began to pack my bags, putting enough clothes and shoes for two weeks trip. Put most parts of heat clothes, we are close to the summer, but also put three cold sweaters just in case.

Quickly arrived Saturday. In the late afternoon I was already doing at the airport check-in. My flight is scheduled for seven o'clock and lasts an hour and a half to Amsterdam.