Chapter 26 - December / 1971 / Kiss Robert Plant / Stairway to Heaven.

POV Yasmin.

September came and came the birthday of Freddie and mine. My friend and I decided to celebrate together. We made a great feast in the house I'm living with the girls. We invite some college friends, our family and our true friends. Freddie was twenty-five years and I twenty-two years. Mary and Freddie are increasingly passionate. John and Veronica too.

As for Bree and Roger still single. They are from time to time with the girls of pubs.

I realized some time now that Vick has looked very to Bree with admiration. It's like she liked it, but always proves otherwise. The two always argue for any nonsense, gets to be funny.

I am very happy that my parents are present on my birthday, to Mrs. Winifred came.

The weeks passed and the lessons again. Clare to be a freshman classes started a few days after the others. She is very happy with his new life in London. She has done much with the girls and me. Have you met many sights of the city, walk to subway, bus, show her everything. It also weekends out with Roger and Tim.

The Queen continues to make presentations in pubs. The boys are excited because little by little the band is getting known in London. Many comment on the presentations in pubs, University parties. They are slowly gaining popularity.

October came quickly. The college classes were increasingly drawn, jobs, evidence. I am in the countdown to achieve graduation. Roger and Paul say they are tired of so many jobs. Now little miss.

Clare and Tim are increasingly passionate day.

November were the final college exams. It would have to be approved to care only for the work Completion of course.

Later I learned that all my friends and I had gone very well to the tests and assignments.

Freddie, Brian, Roger and John had several performances in pubs in December. They were euphoric. Sometimes they discussed between them because of lyrics, compositions. Rog came to complain to me sometimes, just said he did not get involved in these discussions idiots. They are resolved. They are the band and above all friends. So do not involve me in this.

Mary, Veronica and I made a pact not to get involved in discussions of the guys in the band or some future problem that the band may have. They are of legal age, to subside and do not involve women. And nothing they do not hinder the great friendship that Mary, Veronica and I did. Also we will not be going to rehearsals the band without them calling. Mary and Veronica are girlfriends of members and not do it, imagine me, I'm just Rog's childhood friend.

Freddie, Rog, Bree and John can kill, but will not engage us in issues related to the band. We do not want to be pivot of discord or separation.

December, the month that I love so much arrived. Christmas time and my work Completion of course. I presented the work and thank God everything went well. 10. Finally I took a degree in Journalism. I have a BA in Journalism.

Rog and Paul were also very well to their End of Course Work. They take 10 and also are trained in Bachelor and Bachelor of Biology.

Layla and Vick were also very good. They began with great praise. Layla finally holds a BA in British and American Literature and Vick Photography.

Now that Layla finished college will MSc in British Literature. Remember when he said that she had written a book? So. She finished writing the book and is now chasing other matters as choosing the cover, a printer, publisher, all that. The next stage of my friend will be difficult, but nothing impossible. It was effective in publishing she works.

Vick will graduate in Photography. She was honored in the agency she works. Work all day now.

I am very happy for her.