Chapter 38 - March / 1975 - Feelings / Fear Spider / trip to the beach.

POV Yasmin.

Roger and I kissed a little more dearly. Paramo us to kiss and he smiled at me beautifully.

We went to our friends who were in the pub and we all congratulated. Clare was the most lively.

- I'm so glad you're giving an opportunity to my brother. - She smiled at me. - I know you are still not serious dating, but this is a matter of time. Everything will be alright. You will be my future sister. We were always welcome the Taylor family. Now will be no different.

Clare looked excited, with tears in his eyes and hugged.

- Take good care of it, Roger. - Said serious Clare. - Otherwise, you will see me.

- Sister, what depends on me take good care of my princess. - Said Roger holding me by the waist. - My world without Yasmine is chaos.

- Our friend is very passionate about it. - Freddie smiled. - Born each other. Even when they fight when one is without the other it gives the impression that he will die of grief.

- Be happy dear. - Mary smiled hugging,

- Rog and Yasmin are yin and yang. - Paul smiled. - I always knew that. They will be happy.

- I hope everything goes right to our friends. - Les smiled.

- Go to dating for sure. - Brian smiled.

- Sure will dating, Brian. - Vick said rolling her eyes. - Roger, Freddie and John are already happy lovingly. Now I need you, but who is crazy that will stay with you, Brian? It has to be a nerd like you.

This time Roger and I looked at Freddie and saw a sadness in his eyes, as if things had not gone quite well between Mary and him. Rog and I exchanged glances. Then I'll talk to Freddie.

- Whether or not Victoria. - Brian smiled. - Do you want to apply to be my girlfriend? - He smirked at her.

- You are crazy. - Victoria said with astonishment face. - I NEVER WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND.

- Okay, the two have already begun to discuss again. - Layla smiled. - I will also dating between the two huh.

- The only thing missing both assume that love. - Veronica smiled.

- I want to be one of the Union sponsors. - Also smiled John.

- Take Brian soon you're in love with Victoria. - Tim laughed.

- Of course not, Tim. - Said Brian grimacing. - Victoria and I do not combine.

- As Rog and me. - She said laughing. - I'm the princess and Rog is my adorable bad boy.

Again Freddie spit all his drink almost choking.

- Dear Yasmin, there is not a better name for Rog? As cherub, some other way?

- Freddie, already Rog my angel in general as well. - I smile. - But he is more bad boy even.

- My friends are all crazy. - Brian said.

- You who are crazy. - Said Vick. - Only I stand because I am the photographer of the band, otherwise did not look at his face. - She rolled her eyes.

- I no longer stand this anymore. - Said Brian approaching Vick, wrapping around her waist and kissing her on the lips to the amazement of all.

At first she was reluctant, but then surrendered to the kiss.

- How dare you, BRIAN HAROLD MAY? - She said a little louder. - Now you pay me. Come back here. I will play this glass of beer in her hair.