Chapter 49 - A Night at the Opera/ Bohemian Rhapsody and I'm love with my car

P.S: The chapter is very long but I hope you enjoy. Speaks basically the entire process of creating A Night at the Opera, the composition of some songs, such as the most famous of all: Bohemian Rhapsody and also the episode that Roger locks himself in a closet to convince Freddie have I'song m love with my car on the side of B album.

I hope you enjoy.

POV Roger.

In early August 1975, Freddie, Bri, John and I went into the studio to we record the fourth album. We were excited, after all we already had enough songs ready for a new album. John had written and composed the song You're my best friend named Veronica. We find ourselves with John. Our friend proved to be a great composer. Bri also composed a song. The name of the song is '' '39 '' and according to our friend reports on physicists, astronomers and their passion for the stars, planets. But in my view reports about a people who have lost faith during World War II, but still awaits the return of the volunteers who went to unknown lands fighting on behalf of a nation. The album will also be present to the song Love of my Life that Freddie has written in honor of Mary.

Freddie had also written and composed a song called Bohemian Rhapsody. He said:

- My dear, fully inovaremos this album. The song Bohemian Rhapsody will have a fully operatic part.

He explained to us how he wanted the song was finished. This song Freddie developed all the instruments on his piano and recorded in the demo tapes after passing for Bri, John and me.

Freddie also composed and wrote the song Death on Two Legs (Dedicated to ...) in honor of our former manager.

The lyrics are quite aggressive, that even Bri felt uncomfortable about having to sing some vocal parts to support me.

Freddie talked to our businessmen and said that the album will be the song Bohemian Rhapsody. Our businessmen said they would be risking too much about the song without knowing it will succeed. The Rockfield Studios told us we could use the song on the album, they spend a lot of money and if the album was not favorable sales should pay the record all the damage.

- Let us risk. - Freddie said. - My dear, cheer and be optimistic, I'm sure that our fourth album will be a sweeping success. We will be known worldwide.

- And if by chance we fail, Freddie? - John said he was concerned. - If we fail to pay the record all the damage and we will never be a band again.

- If the failure of the label is imposed if our fourth album not selling well QUEEN end and we have to pay all the damage. If not sure give this fourth album and I really let it go prejudice to music and devote myself to astronomy. - said Brian.

- And I will return to be a biology teacher and did not devote myself more to the music. - I said worried.

Tonight leaves the studio crestfallen. I was worried. The boys and I were risking in the other. But who ventured, nothing gained. I needed to see my princess. It was a Thursday in August. I left the studio and went straight to the house of the girls. When I arrived they had finished dinner.

Yasmine prepared a meal for me and said he would dine. I said I did not want to work, but my beautiful girlfriend insisted and I had dinner.

After dinner, my sister Clare realized that I was worried and said:

- Rog My dear brother, what happened?

- I'm worried about my sister. - Said the hugging and kissing his face. - It's about the new album.

- My kitten. - Yasmine said kissing me on the lips. - What was my angel?

Yasmine kissed on the lips and sat down on the couch between Clare and Yasmine. The two hugged me. On the other sofa was Layla, Vick and Mary. I told them that the band put some songs on the album that somewhat risky. I did not tell them about all the songs that would be placed. The guys and I want to surprise everyone. Only said that two of the songs that will be on the album is You're my best friend that John had written in honor of Veronica and Love of my Life that Freddie wrote in honor of Mary.