Part 4

Lisa's POV

It was Sunday morning and I had just finished getting ready for church. As I grabbed my bag and keys I made my way out to the car so I wouldn't be late. There is nothing worse than walking into a quiet place late and having everyone turn their heads and stare at you.

On my way to church I stopped at Bri's house first since she needed a ride. I pulled into her driveway and waited as she walked out of her house to get in the car. Bri is really outgoing and funny so there is never a dull moment with her. On the ride over we were having really random and weird conversations that led to us laughing the entire car ride. When we pulled into the parking lot we hurried inside since we were only there a couple minutes early.

I walked in and started making my way towards where my family was sitting. As I was walking to the row I normally sit in I remembered Logan saying he normally sits a couple rows behind me. I looked to see if he was there but I didn't see him.

I sat down with Dani on one side and Bri on the other. After a couple minutes the service started and  I looked back over my shoulder and saw Logan. When I looked back at him he glanced over at me with a flirtatious smirk on his face. He slightly waved his hand, leaving the smile on his face.

Bri noticed I was looking at him when I turned back around. She glanced at him and then back at me with a smirk on her face.

She leaned over to me and whispered so that no one would hear.

Bri- "You've only been in Nashville for a few months and you've already got his attention." She elbowed me lightly with a smile still on her face while wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed lightly, trying to stay quiet.

Lisa- "I've just recently gotten to know him. It's not like we've known each other for that long hahaha"

Bri- "Well people don't catch his attention very easy. Matt is friends with him and I know that it's not easy for someone to catch Logan's eye."

Lisa- "He is really cute but I don't think he's interested in me. I think he is just being nice."

Bri- "What if he was interested?"

Lisa- "I'm really happy right now, I don't know if I want a relationship."

Bri- "Well if you ever change your mind, know that I approve. I've known him for a long time, he is a really good guy."

I'll admit that Logan is really cute but I'm not sure if I'm interested in being with anyone right now. I've been burned a lot in the past by different guys. And now that I am this happy I don't know if I'm willing to sacrifice that.

After the service was over we went and stood out in this coffee shop that was attached to the church. The coffee shop was kind of like the lobby of the church that people hung out in before and after service.

Bri was getting a ride from her boyfriend and I didn't want to stay much longer so I decided to head out. I said goodbye to my friends and told my sisters I'd see then at home. As I was walking out of the church and towards the parking lot I heard someone call my name.

Logan- "Hey Lisa wait up!" I looked behind me to see Logan jogging towards me with a smile on his face. I smiled back and waited for him to catch up before I spoke.

Lisa- "Hey! How are you?" I asked as I continued to walk to my car. He walked by my side as he responded.

Logan- "I'm good. I actually wanted to ask you something as long as you aren't in a hurry."

Lisa- "No I'm not! What's up?" We stopped walking when we had reached my car. We stood next to it and continued talking.

Logan- "What are you doing tonight?" I looked at him with a questioning smile, unsure about what he was asking.

Lisa- "Uhhmm-" He quickly cut me off because he probably noticed the unsure look that I was giving him.

Logan- "Relax I'm not asking you on a date or anything haha." He said looking over at me and laughing. 

Lisa- "No I didn't think you were! But, I don't think I'm doing anything. Why what's going on tonight?" I asked curiously.

Logan- "Come adventure with me tonight." He said with a wide smile on his face.

Lisa- "And who says I want to go with you tonight?" I asked laughing. 

Logan- "Trust me, you will want to come tonight."

Lisa- "Where would we go on this adventure?" I asked still laughing slightly with a smile on my face.

Logan- "That would ruin the whole point of the adventure. Adventure is about being spontaneous. If I told you what we were doing that would ruin the surprise and take out the whole spontaneous aspect of it."

Lisa- "So I'm just supposed to go out and choose to be stuck with you?" I said in a joking tone with a small smirk on my face.

Logan- "Yeah. And I promise, you won't regret it." I stood there looking at him, debating whether I should agree or not. He spoke up before I could answer.

Logan- "Come on, give me tonight. If you decide after tonight that you hate me and my stupid adventures then I promise you will never be stuck with me again." He said with a smile still planted on his face. 

Lisa- "Alright, fine. Tonight." I said while my smile started to grow. 

Logan- "I'll pick you up at 7?" 

Lisa- "Yeah that sounds good. I'll text you my address when I get home."

Logan- "Okay perfect. I'll see you at 7." He said. He turned around to walk towards his car. I realized I had a question and spoke loud enough so he could hear me.

Lisa- "Hey! What should I wear? Is there some specific dress code I have to fit?" I asked while laughing.

Logan- "There is never a dress code when you adventure. Wear whatever you want." He said back smiling at me.

I smiled down at the ground and shook my head, still surprised that I even agreed to go with him. There is something about him that leaves me so curious. It's like the more I talk to him, the more I want to know about him. And I guess tonight, I might do just that.

A/N

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below! I love hearing what you guys have to say!(: