Part 23

Lisa's POV

My bags are packed and I'm getting ready to leave. We are going to head to the airport in about twenty minutes. This is it, we are finally getting to tour. We are finally getting to travel more and perform. 

I re-checked my bag to make sure that I had everything ready. After I had noticed that everything was there I decided to go lay down on my bed until we had to leave. I had just started putting my headphones in when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. 

Lisa- "Come in!" I yelled assuming it was on of my sisters. I kept my head flat on the bed while I stared at the ceiling. I turned my head very slightly and saw Logan walk in with a cheeky smile on his face. I shot up with a wide smile planted on my face. I thought the other night was the last time I would see him for the next month and a half. I ran over to him, throwing my arms around him as I gave him a tight hug. 

Lisa- "Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?! I thought you were supposed to be at work all day today!" I said excitedly as I let go of our hug.

Logan- "I was feeling really sick. I didn't think I could make it the rest of the day so I had to leave early." He said jokingly as he faked a cough. 

Lisa- "You didn't have to do that." But really, I was glad that he did. 

Logan- "Come on babe, you thought I was going to let you travel half way across the world for a month and not come see you before you left? What kind of boyfriend do you think I am?" He said with a grin on his face. I leaned in and pecked his lips.

Lisa- "The best one. That's what I think." He smirked as he pecked my lips once more. He pulled me into a tight hug as he let out a small sigh.

Logan- "Oh my gosh I'm going to miss you so much."

Lisa- "I'm going to miss you too." He looked over at my bags laying on the floor. 

Logan- "How long until you guys have to leave for the airport?"

Lisa- "In a few minutes. You'll probably hear Christina screaming through the house with a countdown any minute now."

Logan- "I wish I could have bailed out of work earlier."

Lisa- "I'm just glad you left to see me at all." I said smiling slightly at him. He bit his bottom lip as his small smile faded from his face.

Logan- "I'll grab your stuff and help your sisters downstairs."

Lisa- "You really don't have to do that, it's okay. I will carry them down." 

He walked over and grabbed my bags, completely ignoring what I said.

Lisa- "Are you listening to me?" I asked while letting out a light laugh.

Logan- "No. I don't listen to you when you say things that prevent me from being a gentleman." He started walking down the stairs and I followed behind him. He went and loaded my stuff in the back of the car and then helped my sisters with their stuff. After he did, he walked back in the house and I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the other room.

When we were finally away from my sisters I crashed my lips against his. Our lips moved in sync. We were interrupted by Christina yelling that we had to leave from the other room. I shook my head while laughing then looked back up at Logan.

Lisa- "I wish you could be there with me." He placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead. He spoke in a quiet tone as he gently grabbed the key that was hanging from my neck.

Logan- "How many times do I have to tell you... this is me being there. You've got me no matter what. I love you and this is my heart. Hold this close to you and I will never be far."

Lisa- "I'll always keep it close." I said smirking up at him. 

Lisa- "I guess I better go so we aren't late." I said looking down at the floor. He tilted my head up with his hand and pecked my lips.

Logan- "Go kick butt on tour." He said with a sweet smile on his face.

I kissed him once more, as if it was the last time I ever would. 

When I pulled away he walked me out to the car, then got in his and drove back towards his house. On the ride to the airport I couldn't help but have mixed emotions. I'm so excited to go on tour in a different country and travel to share our music. But I'm also going to miss being around him everyday. I've gotten used to seeing him all the time and being around him whenever I wanted. 

But this is my time. In this moment, I have to stay focused on me and what I am doing this for. I've never let a relationship hold me back or distract me from what I want in life. I know he loves me, that's why I know that touring will be fine. He is supportive of everything that I do. 

But right now is my test. I let fear and doubt overcome me so many times that I can't allow it to happen this time. I can't let it happen with this tour, or my career, or this relationship. I'm tired of letting fear run my life.

A/N
Let me know what you guys think in the comments below! I love hearing what you guys have to say!(: Also, I wrote something that I would love if you guys could check out! It isn't relating to this story, it is more of a post on life in general and different things that I wanted to share with you!(: It is in my works and it is titled "Thoughts."