Part 10

~1 Week Later~

Logan's POV

I'm on my way to go pick Lisa up for our date. I definitely didn't imagine that she would actually agree to going on a date. She has always been super hesitant when it comes to me.

I pulled up in her driveway and went up to go knock on her door. As I waited I could feel myself getting a little nervous. It's weird, I never get nervous to take a girl out on a date but there was something different about tonight. I really like her and I don't want to screw things up. I tried to shake that feeling when I saw her open the door with a smile on her face.

Lisa- "Hey! Sorry I was just grabbing my purse." I smiled widely at her and responded.

Logan- "No it's fine! You look amazing by the way."

Lisa- "Thank you, so do you." She said smiling at me as we walked out to the car. I walked by the passenger side to open her door. When I did she raised her eyebrows with a surprised smile. I laughed at her expression.

Logan- "What's that face for? Hahaha"

Lisa- "No one has ever opened the door for me before. It's a nice touch." She said smirking. I smiled back as I closed the door for her and went to the drivers side to get in.

I told her before hand that we were going to this park where they had coffee shops and a restaurant surrounding it. It was a really popular park because it is huge and it's also beside this lake. I figured it was a good place to go because then we could get something to drink while we walk around and talk.

The park is a cool scenery more than anything and I'm not too into going to a restaurant on the first date. I hate sitting at table and feeling like we are stuck there waiting. I like being out and doing something more fun then sitting inside of a restaurant.

It didn't take long to get there but when we finally did we got out and went to go to the coffee shop. When we got our drinks we walked back outside to walk around the park.

Lisa- "So what was Colorado like? Do you miss it?"

Logan- "I love Colorado but I think I like it here more. When I was growing up we lived on this big ranch with a bunch of horses and that was really cool. Colorado is an awesome place but there is something about Tennessee that I like more. Maybe it's the vibe, I don't know. I feel comfortable here."

Lisa- "That's kind of how I feel about California. I love it there but I think it just feels more like home here. This is where I'd want to stay and start a family. It's just so peaceful."

Logan- "So you don't regret moving here?"

Lisa- "At first I did, but now not at all. I love it here."

Logan- "So what is it like having a big family around all the time?"

Lisa- "Loud haha. But I love that because no matter what is going on in my life I know that I always have my family and that they are always there for me."

Logan- "That's so cool! And loud isn't bad, it's exciting!"

Lisa- "But you don't live with loud that's why you think that! Haha"

Logan- "True! But my sisters and my brother are all outgoing so when you put all of us together it's pretty loud too. So I think I don't mind loud because of that haha"

Lisa- "I've haven't seen your family before. Probably because I'm trying to tell Dani to be quiet in church but I still thought I would have seen them!"

Logan- "They are always there. They've seen you." I said with a smirk on my face. She smiled and laughed as she looked up at me.

Lisa- "What? I didn't even think they would know who I am. Haha"

Logan- "My sisters are pretty nosey and they could tell that I had a crush on you pretty quick. So it didn't take them long to figure out who you were."

Lisa- "Funny, my sisters did the same thing when they figured out too." She said smirking at me.

Logan- "Ahh so you did have a crush on me then?!"

Lisa- "I didn't say that." She said flashing a flirtatious smile at me.

Logan- "But you implied it." I said biting my lip to hold back the smile on my face."

Lisa- "You are really different from how I imagined you to be."

Logan- "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" There was a slight pause before she answered.

Lisa- "Good." She said in a sweet tone.

Lisa's POV

Logan- "I'm glad... You're pretty great you know that?" He said in a quiet but sweet tone.

Lisa- "Is this how you talk to all girls on the first date?" I said with a small smile on my face.

Logan- "No, never actually. But I've also never taken a girl like you out before."

Lisa- "A girl like me?" I asked in a confused tone.

Logan- "Yeah. I've never taken someone out who makes me as nervous as you do."

Lisa- "You...nervous? You're the adventurer. You're outgoing and exciting, I didn't think you were ever nervous about anything."

Logan- "Usually, I never am. But I guess there is a first time for everything right?" I smiled and blushed slightly at his response.

Lisa- "I'm just surprised. I didn't think this would be the thing to make you nervous."

Logan- "Well I don't have to win the adventure over. But I do with you." I laughed slightly at his sweet response.

I answered back in a quiet, more shy voice. But that didn't prevent the smile that formed on my face.

Lisa- "Well if it makes any difference, you're doing a pretty good job of winning me over." His smile grew as he looked over at me and then back in the direction that we were walking.

In this moment, I wasn't afraid of being hurt. This is the first time in a long time that I can feel my guard completely vanish.

A/N
Let me know what you guys think in the comments below! I love hearing what you guys have to say!(: