Part 33

Lisa's POV

Logan- "I was kind of thinking right now." He smiled as he bit his bottom lip. I smiled back at him as I lowered the phone down from my ear as he did the same.

Lisa- "You're pretty determined aren't you?" I said with a small side smirk on my face.

Logan- "If you were me, you would be determined too." He said cheekily.

Lisa- "And why is that?" I said unable to hold back the small smile that still lingered on my face.

Logan- "I told you, I'm the guy for you Lise. And I plan on proving that to you tonight." He always had this flirtatious smile that he flashed at me when we dated and that same smile was planted on his face now.

Logan- "Three hours... Are you in?"

I smiled at him as I responded.

Lisa- "Three hours... But this isn't a date. Just an adventure." He laughed slightly at my response and nodded his head.

Logan- "Alright, just an adventure."

I followed him out to his car. When we got in the car and started driving I looked over at him curiously.

Lisa- "Where are we going anyways?"

Logan- "A couple different places."

We drove for a while longer, then stopped when we pulled into the parking lot of a local coffee shop.

Lisa- "This is the first part of our adventure?" I asked letting out a small laugh.

Logan- "Just trust me. There's a lot you don't know about this place."

I got out and followed close beside him. When we got inside we went to the counter and ordered. Once we did, we sat down at a table with our drinks.

Lisa- "So tell me, what don't I know about this place? It's a coffee shop, what could be so unknown?" He looked at me with an embarrassed smile.

Logan- "Do you remember our first date?"

Lisa- "Of course. But what does our first date have to do with this coffee shop?" I asked while letting out a small laugh.

Logan- "Well before our first date I was on call for a 36 hour shift. So I was awake for almost the entire 36 hours. I only got to sleep for 2 hours and I worked the rest. And when I was finally able to go home there was only a couple hours before I had to pick you up on our date. If it had been any other girl I would have just cancelled because I was so tired. But I didn't want to ruin my chances with you. So instead of canceling I came here and drank 3 cups of coffee. I don't drink coffee much at all so I was completely wired on caffeine on our first date. By the time I picked you up my hands were already shaking because I was so nervous and the caffeine made my hands tremble. I wasn't even able to sit still in my drivers seat so I started tapping the steering wheel really fast with my thumbs, hoping you wouldn't notice how shaky I was because I drank way too much coffee." I started laughing immediately remembering how jittery he looked.

Logan- "It's so embarrassing because I couldn't sit still all night and I know you noticed and you were just too nice to say anything."

Lisa- "It's not embarrassing, it's really cute." I said happily, then I noticed what I said. I tried to pass over it hoping he didn't notice because I didn't want him to get the wrong idea.

We sat in the coffee shop talking for a long time. Not just about our first date, just about life in general. There was a lot going on in both of our lives that we missed because we weren't together or even speaking. I couldn't help but smile because we were talking like best friends, just the way we had when we were together.

I missed this.

My thoughts were interrupted when Logan spoke up.

Logan- "We have to go to one more place. I've only got an hour left and the next place is important." I looked down at my phone shocked that we had been here for 2 hours. I knew that we were talking for a long time but it felt like it flew by. I was having so much fun that I could have sat there talking to him all night and never noticed how much time had passed us by.

I got up and followed him back out to the car. When we got in we continued talking and laughing. I looked over at him as he drove and saw just the side of him where his smile was wide and his dimple was revealed. I smiled to myself as I looked at him.

It only took about 10 minutes until we pulled up to this bar that always had people performing in it. I laughed because it was a really random place to be, but we have been here quite a few times before so I figured there was a story behind why we were here.

Lisa- "So the last place had significance to it. What's so special about this place?" I asked while looking over at him with a small smile. He locked eyes with me, not tearing them away while he spoke in a serious tone.

Logan- "This is the place where I fell in love with you."