Part 31

Lisa's POV

Lisa- "You were more dangerous then any of my problems. Because you made me happy and you could take that happiness from me whenever you wanted. You have so much power over me and you don't even know it... So please stop trying to save me, because you can't save me from the one thing that could destroy me...you."

He looked at me as if everything made sense. It was the first time I told him the truth of why I couldn't be with him. He had sorry eyes as a tear ran down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and another one fell. He reached his hand up and wiped it away. He had a gentle touch. I looked up and locked eyes with him. His blue eyes were shining bright just as they always were. After wiping away the tear from my face he pulled me into a tight hug. I felt his strong arms around me as he whispered in my ear.

Logan- "I'm not going to hurt you." My head was rested against his shoulder as I let out a disappointed sigh.

Lisa- "That's what you think right now, and you may never intend on hurting me, but it's inevitable. That's what will happen. That's why we can't do this." I said as I slowly let him go.

Logan- "What do I have to do to get you to believe me? What do I have to say or do to prove to you that I won't hurt you?"

Lisa- "Logan... There's nothing that could change my mind." He rolled his eyes in frustration.

Logan- "Why are you so stubborn? Why are you choosing to see bad in me?"

Lisa- "I'm not. That's the last thing I see! I see you as someone who is loving and caring. I see someone who is strong and capable of greatness. That's why I know you will be okay. I know that this is the right choice for me and you... Now we have to move on Logan... Go be happy. Go find someone who can give you everything you ever wanted." He looked at me, never tearing his eyes from mine.

Logan- "I already had that when I was with you." He said in a quiet tone. I shook my head and let out a frustrated sigh.

Lisa- "There's billions of people in this world Logan. I promise you, you will find someone better for you then me."

Logan- "You don't get it." He said shaking his head as he turned his head towards the side.

Lisa- "Get what?" I asked in a slightly irritated voice.

Logan- "I don't want anyone else. I just want you. There's no other person in the world I'd rather be with." He spoke in a serious tone. There were several moments of silence between us. When he paused a weak smirk grew on his face.

Logan- "I'm the guy for you Lisa. And I'll do whatever it takes to show you that... Who knows, maybe one day you will be able to see that I'm not going to do anything to hurt you.... Because I will never be that guy who chooses to break your heart." His words made being away from him so much harder. He is unlike anyone else but I made this decision for a reason. I have to stick to it.

Lisa- "Who says I'm not over us already? What makes you think I want you to show me you aren't that guy?" I paused for a second and then continued.

Lisa- "Do you love me? Really and truly? The kind of love that you would do anything for me?" I asked in a quiet tone.

Logan- "Yes. Really and truly. I love you and I would do anything for you." I paused for a few seconds. My eyes had been watering the whole time but now tears began to fall again.

Lisa- "If you love me then prove it. If you really love me, let me go. Let me move on. And please don't come back. Because I can't move on if I keep seeing you around... It hurts too much to see you." I looked at him and saw the pain and disappointment in his eyes. I opened the door and walked inside closing it behind me, leaving him again without a proper goodbye.

A/N
Let me know what you guys think in the comments below!(: I love hearing what you guys have to say!